Chapter 63 - Saturday Preparations

Zander's POV:

"Wow! Done already?" Ella asked with a smirk on her face. She held a cup of hot chocolate while sitting on the kitchen counter. 

"Well, when you have a goddess for a mate, it's hard to hold back." I replied making Alexa blush and Ella snort. 

"Of course... That or your just not capable of lasting..." she teased, trying to get a rise out of me. I was on a high so it didn't work.

"Well I'm off to bed. Make sure you both get some rest, tomorrow's a big day big brother!" Ella said before heading up the stairs.

Alexa grabbed a bowl whisking some eggs and frying some bacon while I made us hot chocolates. She serves it on a plate shaping the scrambled eggs into two circles and the bacon into a curve below it, making a smiley face.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" She asked, leaning on the counter opposite me as she ate.

"Mmmm...this is so good." I say closing my eyes as the creamy buttery taste of the scrambled eggs sent my tastebuds into a frenzy. "I thought I would be, but Shadow and I have trained so hard for this day, that I'm more excited than nervous. What about you? Excited for the initiation or nervous?

"Definitely nervous. I don't have a lot of practice in front of large crowds with the whole 'keep your head down and go unnoticed thing.' Though I'm pretty excited to see you became an Alpha tomorrow." She says placing her hand on mine. Delightful tingles spread over my arm as we look into each others eyes. "I've made an important decision also.... I'm bringing our mating ceremony forward to next weekend rather than two weeks."

"Wait... what? Did I hear you correctly?" I ask excitedly. Alexa smiles and nods. "I think knowing it's inevitable anyway helps. I'm not going to lie, I am a little scared of the idea of you biting me, but I'm also excited to become one with you. Glimmer also hasn't stopped begging to let you mark us." She said in defeat. "You've proven how much I mean to you, and you have respected my boundaries and been patient with me. I can't imagine being with anyone other than you Zander." 

Her words spread warmth and a feeling I couldn't quite place through our bond, making me feel light. "I promise you won't regret this my beautiful Luna." I say now looking towards her wrist. "Oh! I can't believe I forgot! I have something for you. When you finish eating meet me in my room." I say, rushing up the stairs.

Alexa's POV:

Zander looked like a little kid on Christmas morning, with his wide smile and burst of energy. His legs carried him like a blur up to his bedroom. I quickly finished eating and washed our plates before heading upstairs. 

I open the door and walk inside seeing Zander sitting on the bed. He was shirtless wearing nothing but his boxers. I was so busy checking him out that I didn't realise he was holding something.

"Turn off the light before you get to bed." He says with a smile. Once the lights were off, I sat on his bed facing him. A white light appeared, emerging from a small torch in one of his hands. The light illuminated a little box sitting in his other hand. He gave me the sweetest smile before opening the small box.

"Oh Zander, it's so beautiful." Inside the black box had a link that could clip onto my bracelet. Hanging below it, was a clear wolf made out of a diamond. Every edge caught, and reflected the light from the torch onto the walls. The wolf looked like it was glowing. 

"It's made of a rare diamond found only in one location in the world. I'm not exactly sure why it's special but once I saw it, it reminded me of Glimmer. The black onyx wolf on your bracelet currently reminds me a lot of Shadow. May I?" Zander asked me as I smile and nod eagerly.