Jealousy, Jealousy

Bongbong was up on the podium giving his congratulatory message to the other winning officials present in the room. His message ended with "Again. Congratulations to everyone. let's forget politics for a moment and enjoy ourselves perhaps by dancing?" he suggested wiggling his eyebrows making the crowd laugh at his quip remarking. Some clapped in applause while the others cheered in approval. He then raised his glass and stepped down.

Everyone stood up and began dancing meanwhile Bongbong was seated next to Martin who was drinking and asked the President-Elect "Bakit hindi mo yayain si Leni sumayaw? Sayang habang wala pang nagyaya sakanaya bilisan  mo at baka maunahan ka pa" 

"Hindi pwede Marts, baka pag pyestahan kami ng media pag ginawa namin yon. Muntik na nga kami mahuli nung isang beses buti hindi ako masyadong namukaan sa picture. We can't risk it yet"

"I understand. Pero fuck the media din paminsan minsan. Kahit anong sabihin nila mapa maganda man yan or hindi at the end of the day It's still your life and you're the one that decides for yourself. Not the media, not the people, Hell not even myself" He patted his cousin's shoulder.

Bongbong cracked a smile appreciating Martin's advice and continued watching the others dance.

Out of the blue, the Congressman lightly punched his arm making him startled by his sudden action.

"Anong problema mo?" 

"Tignan mo oh. Naunahan ka na tuloy ni Kit! Yan nga sinasabi ko tsk" he pointed at their direction

"Kaibigan nya yan tanga, wag kang nag o-overthink" he said trying to hide his jealousy. He knew Kit likes her but she doesn't notice it.

"Kung sinasabihan mokong wag mag overthink eh bakit ikaw kung makaka-titig ka parang gusto mo bugbugin si Kit" he covered his mouth upon realizing.

"Nagseselos ka!"  he shrieked but only enough for him to hear.

"Ako? Pfft. Nagseselos? Never" he defended

"Ferdinand "nagseselos" Marcos" he teased

"Shut up" he annoyingly said

Not long after dancing with Kit, she excused herself to which Kit nodded in approval

"If you'll excuse me" he said and left him alone

Leni was now walking in the hallway towards the bathroom when someone grabbed her hand.

She turned around and greeted him but he didn't reply and dragged her to the nearest room and quickly locked it.

Without any warning, he hastily connected his lips to hers. Startled at his sudden action but quickly returned the favor.

She disconnected herself from him as she gasped for air gaining her composure and asked him "Kala ko ba na hindi tayo pwede mag sama in public tapos ikaw yung biglang lumalapit ganoon mo na ba ako kamiss no?" she teased and examined his expression. She knows him all too well and came to the conclusion that he's jealous due to the aura of the atmosphere.

"Oh my God! nagseselos ka" she exclaimed 

He shook his head "no"

"Naku wag ka nang nagsisinugaling kilala kita. Alam ko may gusto si Kit saakin araw-araw nya kaya akong kinukulit kaso sabi ko hindi pwede. Sabi nya kanina pag pumayag ako na sumayaw kami titigil na daw sya kaya ayun nabudol ako" she explained 

"Pero kanina nung tumingin ako sayo nakita kita naka tingin sakanya parang nag plaplano ka na kung paano mo sya pupugutan ng ulo" She cackled

"Anong magagawa mo kung seloso yung boyfriend mo?" he pouted

“Tigil tigilan mo ko sa pag papa cute mo. Tara na baka hinahap tayo”

“Edi mag party sila doon kung gusto nila tapos mag party nalang tayo dito mas masaya pa tutal celebration party naman natin wag lang nga tayong maingay or pwede naman tayo mag ingay para marinig ng mga taong dadaan kung paano kita kakain” he smirked and at a warp speed connect once again his lips to hers.

She didn't pull away nor stopped him, instead she placed her arms in his neck.

He then diverted his attention from her lips to her neck sucking it but careful not to place a mark which caused her to groan in response.

A loud bang on the door was heard making them stop their ongoing activity

“Tangina Bong! pati ba naman dito dinala mo kalandian mo haysss iba ka talaga” the person on the other end yammered.

“I guess kailangan na natin talaga bumalik” he declared

“Yan kasi, Sabi ko kanina bumalik na tayo may pa-party party ka pang nalalaman” she light heartedly joked as she rolled her eyes

“Ay wow kung maka salita ka parang hindi mo din gusto” he expressed his amusement

“Mauna ka nang lumabas at susunod nadin ako maya maya para hindi tayo mahalata” he added

She nodded in agreement, opened the door. She was about to exit the room but she once again turned around to lightly give him a peck on the cheek and whispered in his ear “May bakat  ka sa baba. Don't worry hindi naman halata kung hindi mo lang titignan ng mabuti plus aayusin ko yan mamaya” she assured biting the bottom of her lip trying to suppress her laughter and walked out the room. Not long after her walking out he also exited the room.