Chapter 32 -Nightmares

Toni
"Babygirl. You know I love you, right?"

"Of course, daddy." The seven year old looked at her father with such admiration. He was her favorite person in the whole world. "I love you, daddy!" She jumped in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. He guided his hands down to her small bottom and rubbed it. She let go and sat back on his lap.

"Good. So because you love daddy, you can never let anyone else touch your no no parts."

"You touch them and put your parts there."

"But I'm daddy. I'm allowed because you're my baby."
The little girl thought for a second and then smiled.

"Okay! Am I allowed to touch it?"

"Yes, of course. In fact, I like when you touch it."

"Why?"

"It makes me very happy and don't you love daddy being happy?"

"Yes. I don't like when you're sad or mad at me."

"I don't like when I'm mad and sad at you either." The man rubbed his daughter's thigh.

"Is that why you like when we lay with no clothes on?"

"Yes, that makes me very happy. Does it make you happy?"

"I think so. Why do we sleep with no clothes on?"

"Because that's what people who love each other do."
The little girl was happy that her father loved her. Especially since her mother never showed her any affection. All her mom does is hit her and yell at her.

"So we love each other?"

"Yes. We do." The little girl clapped and bounced up and down.

"Yay!" Her father grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. The little girl kissed her father back. "Can we watch cartoons now?"

"Sure." She sat back against her father while he rubbed her legs as they watched cartoons. The little girl was happy. She loved her father.

I woke up in a cold sweat with tears going down my face. These memories kept coming back. I hated that. It's killing me. I'm never free of that monster. I looked over and saw Janet still asleep. So I got up and went into the restroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I wondered. Why am I never scared in the dream? These are memories of him grooming me. I should be scared. Granted I do miss those moments but that's wrong to think that way.
I washed my face and went back into the restroom. Getting in the bed, I shook Janet. "Janet, baby. Wake up!" She turned over.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"No." She sat up.

"What is it?" I smashed my lips into hers and climbed onto top of her. "Baby. Baby! Tell me what's wrong."

"Shut up." I reached into her shorts and pulled her dick out. Going down, I stared at it.

"Toni, you can't keep doing this. We can talk and....oh shit!" I took her deep inside of my mouth. It didn't take long for her to get hard. I instantly started deepthroating her. She's going to shut up one way or another. "Damn, baby!" Got that ass.

She grabbed my head and started thrusting into my mouth. I felt her start to throb, signaling that she was about to cum. A few strokes later and she was filling my mouth. She came down from her high and looked at me.

"Baby, you can't keep doing this."

"I'll do what the fuck I want."

"Why? Why are you doing this?"