Chapter 19~It's a Go

Janet

We were in Severn, Maryland at Maggie's sister Adelaide's house, going over the plan. All of my guys were spread out around the city making escape route preparations. My main guys and I were around the table going over details. "Okay, Michael, Randy, Tito, Jackie, and Marlon, you guys will get the siblings. Michael you get Tamar, Randy you get Traci, Tito you get Towanda, Jackie you get Trina, and Marlon you get Mikey. Here's a photo of each of them. I will go get Toni. Joey and Tommy will hold down the parents while the guys get the photos and evidence of the torture. The detectives are waiting at the stations. We are working with them on this." Everyone nodded. Adelaide came to the table.

"Okay, you guys are to bring them here directly for basic care. We will take them to the hospital once we know that the parents are being taken to the police. There are six cars and six different routes to take. Whichever sibling you are assigned will be the route you take." All the men nodded. "Katherine and I will do basic treatment for their wounds. We have the guest rooms set and ready upstairs."

"Cool." We finished going over everything and sat down. "Now guys, I know this is intense but we will get them out. I need you guys to remember that these parents are monsters and masters at manipulation, so don't believe anything they say." They nodded. We chilled for a while and watched tv. My other guys came in and we ate dinner. We were just relaxing before the job tomorrow. Once finished, a few of my guys helped Adelaide clean up. "Okay guys, get some rest. We're heading out at 6 am to get into position and will be executing the plan at 8. You guys need to be on your game." We all headed to bed. Adelaide's husband was a doctor, not just a doctor but one of the top doctors in the midwest, so their house was huge. Some of my guys were set up in their finished basement, and others were on the couches and in the bedrooms. I, of course, got my own room. Laying down, I looked through my phone. Maggie had texted me updates on the food. She had already made several desserts and she was starting on the meals.

Toni had also been texting me all day. You would think she would be texting serious stuff but no, this chick has been sending me freaky texts. My phone dinged and it was her again.

My Queen

So I'm extremely turned on by the idea of seeing you tomorrow.

I rolled my eyes.

Me

Then go to bed. You need your rest.

My Queen

But I want you to talk to me.

Me

We will talk tomorrow when I get you.

She stopped texting. I thought she had gone to sleep but then a phone call came through. I answered and put it on speaker. "Hello."

"Baby." she whined.

"Honey, this is a serious situation. We can't be phone fucking right now." She let out a sigh.

"Fine, but you better be ready to fuck when we get the chance."

"Of course I will be, baby."

"Good. What time you guys coming?"

"8, if we get in place earlier than I'll let you know."

"Okay." She was silent for a little while.

"Baby, you okay?"

"Yeah, I just want you to promise me something."

"Anything for you sweetie." She took a deep breath.

"If anything bad goes wrong tomorrow, promise me you will do everything you can to save my siblings."