Chapter 23~Unforeseen

All I'm going to say is don't hate me
————————————————————————————

Janet
Toni and her siblings had been here for a few weeks. They have integrated into life easily here. Tamar got on the cheerleading squad, Towanda is in theatre, Trina is on several different committees, Traci is working as my assistant, and Mikey is working with Michael and Jermaine.

Everything has been going beautifully. Traci has come up with a new organization system for me and she's become a major backbone to the company. Mikey has been really good at working. He's managed to learn the layout of the city rather quickly. He found new spots for work and trading and he has been able to scoop out competition. Profits have been up 15% since they got here.

Currently, Toni and I were in the bed getting our morning fuck on. "Yes, daddy! Fuck me!" She clawed my back. At this point my back was always marked up because that's her favorite thing to do.

"Yeah, tell daddy how much you love it."

"I love it so much, daddy. You fuck me so good."

"Cause this pussy good as fuck."

"Mmm." She clawed my back and bit my shoulder. It's something about her man. I ain't ever moaned like this with no woman but she got my moaning like a bitch.

"Fffffucccck! This pussy gone have me killing niggas."

"Yes! Yes, daddy! I love you."

"Shitttt! I love you too, mamas." She placed her forehead on mine.

"Cum in me daddy. Cum deep inside me." I dig deeper. We managed to get her some really good birth control, so she's been having me nut in her all the time. She says my dick feels good when I'm cumming. A few strokes later and emptied myself in her as she came on my dick. I stroke a little more before pulling out. She clenched her pussy causing my nut to spill out. I took a long lick to clean her up. Kissing her lips, I laid down next to her and she laid her head on my chest.

"You got a nigga simping."

"Good." She kissed my chest.

"You know, I've been thinking of getting these removed." She lifted up.

"Why? I love your tits."

"I do too but I feel like they're not really a part of me."

"How come?" She came closer to my face. "Does this have to do with your insecurities about your gender?"

"Maybe."

"Baby, how many times do I have to suck your dick before you realize how perfect you are?"

"I mean if you feeling generous..." I stroked my dick.

"I'm serious, baby. You're perfect. You were meant to be who you are. A sexy ass woman with the ability to fuck the shit out of me with this big ass, sexy dick. I mean look at that thing." We stared at it and I started to get hard. Once I was full on she rubbed it. "See how sexy that looks. Tell me you don't turn yourself on."

"I mean..." I stood up and looked in the mirror. My dick did look sexy as fuck. "....who wouldn't be turned on by me?"

"Exactly." She got up and stood next to me. I looked her over. Her hips had gotten wider, her thighs were thicker, she had a little belly, and her boobs were bigger. I patted myself on the back. Happy weight looks good on her. 

"You looking good too."

"Thank you, daddy." I picked her up and we made out as my dick jumped and hit her ass. She pulled away.
"You know what I've been thinking?"