Chapter 13 ~ Those Three Words pt. 2

Explicit Content ahead. 

Third Person P.O.V.

Janet laid Toni on the bed in her room. The fact that their bodies were wet didn't matter. Pulling away, Janet stared at Toni's body. A work of art is what she was. She couldn't believe that this beautiful being was laying here, all for her. This perfectly, gorgeous woman. Janet ran her finger across Toni's lip, down her neck, and between her breasts. She stopped there to play with her nipples and pinch them between her fingers. Toni let out a low moan. Continuing her journey, Janet ran her finger across Toni's stomach, passing her treasure and going to her thighs. She rubbed them, taking in the sensation of the smooth and warm skin.

Toni watched as Janet showed love and appreciation for her body. She's never felt this amount of love before. Her whole body tingled in anticipation. Janet was getting her aroused in a completely different type of way and she knew Janet was too by how hard she was. Toni has wanted this since the morning after Janet moved her in. This was more than sex for her, it was about feeling pure love from someone and the fact that it was Janet made this much better.

Janet felt the same way as she ran her fingers through Toni's lips. This felt like the first time for her. She has had sex before but this felt different. Her heart was in this a lot more and she wanted to make sure that Toni felt as much pleasure as possible. Going back up to Toni's face, she caressed her and connected their lips while also rubbing her down below. She brushed her tongue against Toni's mouth for access and she gave it to her. Breaking the kiss, Janet continued to slowly play with her while maintaining eye contact. After not saying anything for a few minutes, Janet asked Toni a question. "What do you want me to do, baby? Tell me what you need." She searched Ton's eyes for an answer.

"I need you...." She held Janet's face. "....to make love to me. To make me feel loved. For the first time in my life. Can you do that?"

"Of course." Janet kissed Toni's neck and caressed her sides. She stood up on the floor and grabbed Toni's legs, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed. To make sure she was ready, she played with Toni's clit and got her nice and wet. Stroking herself, Janet felt a beast start to wake up in her but she kept it tamed. This was not the time for that. "Your call, baby girl. Condom or no condom?"

"Condom." Janet nodded and grabbed a condom from her drawer. Putting it on, she leaned back down to Toni's face.

"You let me know at any moment if you want me to stop. Okay." Toni nodded. Janet placed her tip inside of Toni and Toni slightly tensed up. Slowly, Janet pushed herself further into Toni. She had never felt this good inside someone. Toni's warmth pulled Janet in. Going in further, Toni tensed up and held Janet's arms.

"Wait, baby. Wait. It's too much."

"You want to stop?"

"No, just give me a second." Toni took some deep, shaky breaths.

"You good?" Toni nodded. Janet pushed deeper inside of Toni. "Fuckkk." Janet had all of her inside of Toni. It felt like heaven to be there. Toni loved the feeling of Janet being inside of her. It felt natural. They laid in that position for a while until they got adjusted to each other. Janet slowly started moving in and out of Toni.

"Mmmm. T-that feels good." Janet let out a groan. Being inside of Toni gave her a high. The beast in her got stronger but still, she had to wait. Toni didn't ask for it, yet. "Go faster, baby." Janet sped up and she felt Toni's breath on her neck. The pleasure that Toni was receiving was out of this world. She had never felt this good and they had just started. Janet kissed Toni's neck and squeezed her thigh. Toni felt herself getting even more excited. She felt a new side of her awakening. "Mmmmm harder, baby. Give it to me." Janet got excited. She wrapped Toni's legs around her waist and went harder. Instantly, Toni's hands went to Janet's back. "Yes, baby, Yes. Mmmmm."

"Fuck, you feel good as shit." Toni clawed at Janet's back. Janet knew it would leave a mark. The bed rocked and knocked the headboard against the wall. Beads of sweat ran down Janet's forehead and back mixed with sweat accumulating on Toni's chest. Janet's beast was no longer able to be contained. She pulled out and flipped Toni onto her stomach. Arching her back, Toni prepared for Janet to enter her again, and when she did Toni tightly gripped the sheets. Janet slapped her ass and got an unexpected response.

"Do it again." Janet slapped her. "Again, harder," Janet repeated. "Harder!" She slapped her ass repeatedly. She loved the way Toni was talking and she gave the same energy.

"You like being spanked, huh baby."

"Yes."

"Throw that ass back!" Toni threw it back on Janet hard and Janet just watched as her ass smacked against her stomach. Between that and the view of her dick going in and out of Toni made her almost bust. "Yeah. That's sexy as hell, baby." She grabbed Toni's waist and pounded the crap out of her. She decided to test the waters. "You like this dick, baby?"

"Yes, I do. I love it." Good. She decided to take it a step further.

"You like the way I fuck your pussy, don't you?"

"Yes! I do. It feels so good."

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours, baby! All yours!" Now for the final test. Janet bent down to Toni's ear.

"What's my name, baby?" Janet dug deeper causing Toni's voice to stop.

"Mmmm. F-fu. Sh-mmmm."

"Come on, baby. Be a good girl and say my name."

"Mmmm." She still couldn't find her words. Janet grabbed Toni's neck and stood up straight, pulling Toni's back to her front. She pounded the life out of Toni.

"What's!? My!? Name!?" Suddenly, the words spilled out of Toni's mouth.

"DADDY!" Janet moved her other hand to Toni's clit.

"Yeah, that's right, baby. This daddy's pussy."

"Yes, daddy! Yes! FUCK!"

"Good. Now cum for daddy." Janet rubbed Toni's clit harder causing her to start shaking uncontrollably.

"Daddy, I'm cumming! I'm cumm...SHIT!" Toni squirted over the bed. Janet came in the condom and slowed her strokes, giving them both a moment to calm down. Once Toni calmed down, Janet threw away the used condom and laid Toni back down on her back. She laid on top of her and kissed her neck. Pulling away, they looked into each other's eyes. Toni caressed Janet's face. "That was great, baby. I've never had it like that before. You took me to a completely different world."

"Happy to oblige." They just stared at each other. The conversation they were having was so intense, yet not one word was spoken. Well, three words were. "I love you, Toni."

"I love you too, Janet." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry! More freaky smut is coming. This one just had to be a little more romantic. 

This should hold y'all until the next update. 

KryptoniteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara