(*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ MY EYEBROW ROUTINE!! (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ l SquirrelStila077

Hey everyone! It's SquirrelStila077 here, but you can call me Squirrelflight! Today I have an awesome tutorial for you, it's so trendy and HIGHLY requested!

*flails arms in an attempt to make a cute 'blooper'* ahahahahaaa was the camera running? Oops!

So I'm going to show you my eyebrow routine! Let's get started~~

*insert tumblr 3-minute montage of Squirrelflight's finished eyebrows at different angles to electro remixes of pop music with bokeh lights*

Okay so first I head to the dirt-place and grab some dung- my own, of course!! Then I grind up some bird-bones to a fine powder *insert 'blooper' of throwing ingredients* and mix it all up in a large bowl~~

This is my eyebrow gel!! Now, just take a pine branch, preferably with lots of needles, and smear the gel on your brows or where they used to be! *giggle* Use the pine branch to comb that color through. Now take some of your own fur you've shed off and stick it to your mistake areas, as concealer! Be sure to use a sharp claw to shape and define your eyebrows- decide whether you'd like them to be a line - or a squiggle ~ *giggle* is squiggle a word!?! USE #SQUIGGLE AND TAG ME TO BE PART OF THE SQUIRRELFAM!

So, now you should have perf brows. 

*insert another tumblr montage*

OKAY, now what you've all been waiting for! I'm giving away 10 MACBOOKS today!! Comment below, subscribe, and tell me which of your classmates you want to murder the most to be entered~~

Thanks for watching, and be sure to post your eyebrows if you use this tutorial and use the tag #SquirrelFamsIrrelevantHashtagNoOneWillActuallyRecreateThis!! BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND LET'S GET THIS TO 20,000 likes overnight! (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪

BLOOPIES!!

Umm you won't have to say byebrows anymore!! *nervous giggle*

*camera falls* oh...uuh...oops!! haahaha!!

*falls* ahahahahahahaa

[Note: In case you couldn't tell, this was a beauty guru parody. Should I make more?? Tell me below! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧]