Ways to Get Kicked Out of RiverClan!

1. Yell NO ONE CARES! Whenever Mistystar says something

2. Cover Reedwhisker with fish guts

3. Make Reedwhisker's cussing your ringtone

4. Throw all the kits in river while yelling BE FREEEE!

5. Help Mothwing become a cake decorator, then drop her life's work on her head and blame it on Willowshine

6. Become a paramedic and rush Oakheart to the hospital, aka ShadowClan camp when they're preparing for battle.

7. Get a giant fish, gut it, get inside it, pretend you are a Magikarp, and annoy every cat.

8. Make a dress for Feathertail out of rotten fish and force her into it

9. Ride Hawkfrost into a battle against ThunderClan

10. Sing Silverstream the "I'm Blue" song.

11. Give Crookedstar a retainer and a coupon for free braces

12. Give Mapleshade a bunch of apples and throw at her, yelling REGRET! REGRET! REGRET! (Note: Run.)

13. Poach Leopardstar

14. Get Oakheart caught in an avalanche

15. Follow Stonefur around all whisper "It's not your fault..." In his ear constantly.

16. Play Monster! Chase all of RiverClan around in a monster until they all fall into the lake. Then shoot ducks at them!

17. Bring a "pet" bear into camp. Provoke him so he'll go on a rampage.

18. Release bunnies into the camp, then shower the camp in flowers. Whenever a cat enters, say "Welcome to WindClan!"

19. Be a hipster.

20. Cover the ground in camp in Legos. Bonus: cover the whole territory in Legos.

21. Call Mudfur a rainbow and cry when he says no, he's not

22. Trap Hawkfrost is a case of melted cheddar cheese.

23. Cry whenever Willowshine talks

24. Kill a turtle. Take its shell and become a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

25. Become a Weeping Angel (only move when cats aren't looking at you).

26. Dye Mothwing green.

27. Sing the Jigglypuff song to make everyone fall asleep, then draw in sharpie all over their faces.

28. Whenever someone walks in front of you, force them to battle you.

29. Whenever someone sees you, recite the Team Rocket Speech

30. In the next battle, yell out: "PIKACHU! GO!" With different Pokémon names.

31. Stand at the camp entrance and punch every cat that comes in

32. Yell "I'VE GOT IT UNDER CONTROL!" At random points during the day

33. Kill some WindClan cats and make a bridge over the river with their bodies. (Well. That was bloody.)

34. Dress all the Fresh-kill up in tiny dresses and crowns.

35. Scream. All day. Bonus: Don't even breath. Just one long scream.

36. Destroy all the fresh kill, and when cats get angry, yell "YOU'RE GOING ON A DIET CUZ YOU'RE FAT!".

37. Pour energy drink onto all the fresh kill.

38. Sign Mistystar up for a dating site.

39. Set up pyrotechnics all around camp.

40. Buy fireworks from the Dark Forest and set them off around camp.

41. Dress up like Beyonce and whisper "Fierce" in the ear of every cat walking by.

42. Give Hawkfrost a spa day.

43. Tell Crookedstar "DON'T DENY IT." Every time you see him.

44. Stand in the middle of camp saying: "Look at your man. Now back at me. Now look at your man. Now back at me." Over and over and over.

45. Tell everycat "YOU are the MVP."

46. Whack cats with sticks

47. Play Twister in the middle of camp. Fall over whenever a cat walks by, and yell "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!"

48. Pretend you're Russian.

49. Plant a cake in the middle of camp. Get inside it. Sit inside it until Mistystar calls a clan meeting, then jump out and yell "I'M LITTLE MISS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!"

50. Simply kill every cat in RiverClan.