Date (2)

As the girls throw away their lunches they head to the car and drove off somewhere. This time it was a long drive. Up where the camps sites are, there was. A nice cliff with a nice view of the beach. Waves crashing the mountain on the side, it was only them parked at that cliff. Mary and Jane walked out and sat on a bench together."I remember my mom took me here once. Just once, she said this was a place where my dad took her in his first date. It was here in this spot." She said wrapping her right arm around Mary's shoulder. Mary leaned in.
"It's very beautiful. Better than a city view." She said. "Yeah, it's loud but here. It's nice and calm and also surrounded by nature is quite nice. To just hear the silence of waves crashing, tree blown in the wind, and animals making small noises. All that it's all just nice." Jane said happily smiling at Mary. Mary notice this was the calm side of Jane, it was really nice. Hearing Jane speaking so calm sounds like that dude from discovery channel. "I'm glad we met." Mary said leaning more on Jane's shoulder.Jane also leaned her head on her shoulder where Mary's head was leaning on.
"I really do like you Mary." Jane said as she was speaking, Mary turned Jane's head to look at her then planted a kiss on the lips. She smiled and looked at Jane. Jane smiled and turned her head grabbing Mary's cheeks to give a kiss back and soon Mary joined in. Giving each other big kisses. With Jane's lipstick smudging on Mary's face everywhere was so adorable to her. While the two were making out a bit. A lanky black figure in the distance in the trees. With black ashy hair down to the shoulders a big carved out smile on their face.
With a white messed up hood with rips and ... blood. It was the one and only Jeff the killer, the girls haven't seen him yet. Besides he was just behind them in a good far range where he cannot get caught. Until then..a loud scream came from the distance! The girls stopped all confuse and shook and look in the trees. There they has  saw Jeff himself staring at Jane. " OH MY GOD.. " "What is it Jane??? What the fuck was that? OH SHIT-" their eyes locked together met with Jeff's. Jane grabbed Mary's hand to the car trying to start the engine. The car wouldn't move at all. "THE ENGINE IS FINE?? WHAT THE HELL MAN." Jane stepped out and looked around quickly. As she can see the back tired were popped." GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME- MARY OUT THE CAR." She went to the driver side and pulled Mary out the passenger seat. She grabbed her hand and both ran. "Both back tires popped.
Jane said catching her breath. Out came a women covered in blood. It was the women who've screamed in the distance. Holding her significant other in her arms dead. "Help me.." she said walking towards them with tears in her eyes. "Sorry ma'am but you gotta let him go and save yourself!" Jane said passing her.
" I can't he's my boyfrie-" Mary looked back. Jeff laughed as he jabbed his knife through her head and out through her mouth. "Oh Jane! I didn't know you are dating someone! I would love an introduction from them" Jeff yelled sane. "We'll meet next time soon." Jeff whispered under his breath. Back to the girls, they both made it to a empty camp site. "This place smelled rotten..." Mary said. "People died.. shit." Jane said in a panic and barfed.
"Hey it's ok. Let's just pretend it's Friday the 13th. She tried to put small humor. You never thought is a way to survive from Jason?" Mary said trying to rub Jane's back from throwing up. "No.. there's no signal either. All we gotta do is stay off trail cause that's a obvious place where Jeff can spot us." Jane explaining. While explaining they heard another loud scream in the distance, it was a man with his wife and a dog in the wife's arms. What was chasing wasn't even Jeff at all... it was "Nina?" They both said with a shock. Nina was skipping to her victims smiling and giggling. With a knife in her hand, she ended up being like Jeff. "No no no... don't tell me she .." Jane said with distraught."what's wrong?!" Mary trying to get Jane backed up on her feet."she's the one who killed her entire family.. including her brother.." Jane said walking to get away from the camp. With screaming in the distance, the sound of laughter on the top of Nina's lungs. She already gotten her victims Jane and Mary thought without looking back."so much for a date right?" Mary said trying to cheer up Jane.
Jane's face looked as if she saw a ghost.. I mean killers y'know?. "Any signal?" Mary asked.
"Nope. There's no signals in a camp site Mary.. not all places have great signals for calls and wifi. I lost my fucking car too. FUCK!" She yelled kicking piles of leaves. "Hey calm down-" " HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN WHERE JEFF AND NINA ARE BOTH GONNA KILL US??" She said as she pushed her with anger to a rock and banged Mary's head on it."Oh shit- Mary! I didn't.." she said covered her mouth in shock trying to keep her anger cooled. There was frighten and afraid written on Mary's face. About to tear from her eye."Mary I'm so sorry." Jane said trying give her a hand. She rejected and came up on her own. With her left hand checking if she bled from that rock. Only a few droplets of blood came out on her hand. Not to much, as she walked ahead of Jane. "Let's just get the hell out of here. Fast as we can." She said pointing at the bikes parked by another site ahead."good eye site." Jane said, Mary rolled her eyes. The girls grabbed the bikes and road off to a trail where it's near the trees and not in the open. Letting the bikes take its way down the mountain hill.
Jane tried riding beside her trying to apologize.
"We can talk about it later, it was just an instinct you have. Times like this drives us mad and frighten. I know it wasn't personal I understand. So please can we just stay calm and ride our way down?" Mary said not giving eye contact. "Got it..." Jane said looking forward and thinking what Mary had said to her, of course it wasn't her fault. She was right, it was just plain human instincts for being all frighten. How is she calm after seeing someone got killed?? Were those true crime documentaries helpful to her or what? She's smart I do hope she knows what she's doing and thinking. Jane thought to herself, giving Mary and her space to ride. I didn't even know the date would just end like this, would she even love me after what I did? No again instincts.. Jane thought to herself again trying to fill her mind with positivity. Everything is gonna be ok.