Restroom.

[ Kinda getting into a good part??... idk I'm cringing sm lol I've never write anything like this.]
————————————

When the bell ranged for next period, the girls decide to stay in the restroom for a while to skip class. With Jane sitting on the sink counter and Mary standing beside the wall near the mirror with her arms crossed.
"Have you ever dated someone? Like do you have an ex?" Jane asked politely, staring at her.
"No.. no one liked me, not even one person in middle school, you?"She answered looking back. "Hm.. not really. I was a rowdy kid in middle school, I wouldn't think I would find someone who can get used to being around or just have the same energy." Jane replied. "I mean, in glad now someone is happily enjoying my company." She added, smiling.
"It do be like that back then. I'm boring, people sees me as a nerd who does things perfect or being a teacher's pet. Which actually I'm not too perfect is what they thought. I mean.. teachers like me, I just like helping them out with work or grading. It's what I do for free time if my friends weren't around." Mary said looking down at the the tile walls.
"Where are they now?" Jane asked.
"Are you still in contacted with them?"
"Not that I know of, no. We weren't all that close and stuff. I'm just a person who you talk to when there's no one out there to interact with, I'm just like a 2nd choice to people. I didn't really had much friends." Mary said.
"Well I don't see you as that. You're really cool, I'm sure for 3 more years you would be walking out with dozens of friends!" Jane said walking towards Mary with a big smile. "And especially a girlfriend watching you graduate." She said clapping her hands softly. "Stop." Mary said slowly pushing Jane away and chuckling.
" I would never thought my first relationship would be a girl anyway. It's pretty nice."Mary added. "What do you see in me?" Jane asking an important question.
"Hmm.. I see you as a cool person who protects people you loved and cared for. Though you're rough at times." Mary answered.
"Rough as in what?" Jane said looking at Mary with a smirk. "You just push things a bit fast and just physically rough with people. I'm not saying this in a bad way!. Besides, I'm very patient with you anyways."She replied, looking up at Jane as she gotten closer. Jane smiled and is glad that Mary accepts her for the way she is. As soon Jane looks at Mary, she saw a bit of chunk of chapstick on Mary's lips.
"You put that on?" Jane pointed it out.
"Oh yeah, my lips are a bit chapped. I put it not to long ago." Mary said picking her finger up to take the small chunk off.
"Leave it, what flavor?" Jane said holding Mary's hand before touching her lips.
"Um.. cherry? It's a bit basic,  you wanted some or what.?" She replied, confuse trying to make Jane's hand loose a grip. "From here yes." Jane said smirking aiming for a kiss, suddenly She bumped her lips into Mary's head. While Mary look down,  taking out the chapstick to hand it over to Jane."Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you." Mary said all surprised seeing if Jane is ok. "It's fine! Haha.. Mary I don't need the chapstick. Just stay still." Jane said holding both of Mary's should to keep her still.
"Lemme get the taste of Cherry for myself."
She finally aimed a small kiss from Mary. When getting out, Mary held Jane's back to make the kiss a little longer. Wanting to make sure Jane gets enough of the flavor. Jane didn't hold back, getting the nice small chunk of chapstick off Mary's top upper lip.
"The tastiest chapstick I've ever taken." Jane said happily giving a small kiss of her cheek.
Mary was a bit surprised, still holding the chapstick container in her hand.
With that Mary gave a good passionate kiss out of no where, Jane getting a bit surprised with Mary giving a big move on her.
With kissing her back Mary looked at Jane, with her hands wrapping around her looking up. "Oh WHAT AM I DOING.?!" Mary said getting down on the ground turning bright red. Jane looked down seeing Mary a big curled into a small ball. Jane sat next to her rubbing her back making her calm a bit.
"It's ok!.. it's been the first day, it's alright Mary. Trying to calm her down.
"I've never done anything like that!" Mary said covered up in her own arms that Jane couldn't see her face. Jane put her arm around Mary's shoulder and rubbing it. Making Mary leaned a bit side ways to have her lay on Jane's chest.
"It's alright Mary. No one didn't see, only Natalie saw. No need to worry." She tried opening Mary's arms. Mary then started crying a bit full of embarrassment.
"You're crying?! Why are you crying? It's only just a kiss Mary, no one see you kiss me like that." Jane said holding her in her arms.
"I'm not crying.. I'm just a bit embarrassed is all.." she said opening up, with her eyes watery and face hot red. Blushing, trying not to look straight in the eye with Jane. Jane took out a tissue packet for Mary to wipe her face with.
Helping her calming her down.
"You ok now?." Jane asked. "I'm being honest here Mary, I like that kiss you gave. It was sweet full of cherry flavor. You're cute when you're like this, it's ok to be embarrassed. It is your first time kissing someone. You might gotta get used to it." Jane said giving her a hug with a kiss on the forehead and rubbing her shoulders. Mary looked up and decided to close her eyes for a bit. With the drench wet sleeves, she manage to cover her face and taking a small rest on Jane. Jane hugged her tight to keep her girlfriend a bit of warmth.
"It's alright Mary."

| High School Days | Jane the killer x Mary Vaughn On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara