Second week

It was already the second week of school, the days have come by so fast. Mary couldn't stop thinking about their little trip to Baskin Robin's with Jane and her sister was. It was quite fun and a bit awkward. But the majority of it, it was fun. When she got ready for school, she puts on her Converse shoes and then head out. Outside was Jane's vehicle with her and her sister inside. Mary got herself comfortable in the back and looking out the car window when the car started. Jane blasted some metal music on the radio, it was one of her favorite bands. "How many times do we have to listen this loud ass song." Jessie said putting the volume down." What, it's really good." Jane said putting the volume up a bit. "Well, today! Let's put something that Mary enjoys, what do you like?" Jessie says switch through the radio.
" Black Sabbath doesn't sound so bad , Jessie."
Mary replied. "NOT YOU TOO- "Jessie said shockingly, then switch back to station they were recently on. Jane looked at the rear-view mirror looking at Mary." You like metal huh? I've never met a nerd that listens to metal." She said smiling. "Who you like?" " Bill Ward, obviously. I like drummers." Mary replied.
"Oh." Jane said disappointed. "Yeah he's good. Ozzy is mine. You like just the musicians?" Jane added. "Anneke Van Giersbergen! Not only a guitarist.She's a singer Jane" Mary answered with confidence." I..Never heard of her." Jane said thinking to herself." Mine as well introduce me to her songs sometime." Jane said curiously. "She has such an nice and soothing voice." Mary smiled.
"Ok ok, enough chitchatting. Can we get out of the car. We have been here for 10 minutes. " Jessie said annoyed . "Wow talking really does make time fly by." Jane said looking at the school entrance. The girl got out the car and grabbed their bags and went inside. With Jane locking the doors with her car keys.
"Well look who it is." Said a voice walking up to them. It was Natalie, greeting them in the halls. With her bag on her shoulder. Jessie walked away and into the freshman hall to meet up with her other friends. "How y'all likin the school." She said looking around. "Doing great!" Mary said smiling. "Totally.I see you open up a bit. Eh?" Jane added. " Yes, I'm just happy that I ran into you guys." She smiled."
"Great!. We got some time left to spare before class start. Wanna hang out?" Jane requested.
"No sorry, I'm actually heading to the office to pick up something I forgot at home." Natalie said declining her offer nicely. "Ok then. See you around." She said.
Jane and Mary continue in their little walk down to the freshman hall. "So.. who is it?" Mary asked. "Whose what?" Jane replied.
"The person who is interested in me." She said . "You said on Saturday, someone likes me. Who is it?" Mary said trying to remember the words. " Oh that? That was a joke." Jane replied. "So.. it's not true?" Mary said slightly disappointed. "It's gonna be alright. You got the whole freshman year to know Mare." She said smiling putting her both hands on Mary's shoulders. "You think so? I look like an ordinary bookworm. Who would be interested in a girl like me?" She asked. " I'm sure there's someone. " Jane said promising her.

The Bell has rung—

The crowed of freshmen students start to invade the hall. "See you at lunch!." Jane said yelling across to Mary . Mary looked back at Jane smiling, then disappeared in the crowd.
While Jane walked to her hall, she saw a Courtney picking on some kid. It was Nina coming back with some weird make over. Her hair was all pitch black and skin pale as a ghost. Jane tried separating them not worrying about Nina's new look. "Do I really have to babysit you or something?? For god sake, pick on someone your own size." She said shoving them. Nina stared and tried walking away behind Jane. Then disappear quickly.
"No I don't  need babysitting Jane." Courtney said pulling Jane's arms away.
"Well got anything better to do? You should get to your class." Jane said angrily.
"Why not care about your silly girlfriend and worry about yourself. And not worry about whatever shit Im doing. Jane." She said walking up to her face. "She's not my girlfriend." Jane stared. "Everyone knows you're gay." She said smirking  looking at Jane's lips. "This situation right now has nothing to do with my sexuality. Fuck off." Jane said shoving her to a wall. Courtney went up to her giving a kiss on her lips by pulling the collar of Jane's shirt. Jane quick threw her down to the ground making her bleed her nose. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT-" Jane said wiping her lips in shock. Courtney got back up laughing. "Now that's a story to tell your friends, a first kiss from me. You said mess with someone your own size, I think I made it a bit too messy." She said looking up at Jane. "I've heard kissing another girl's lips is much better than kissing a guys. Softer and much sweeter." She said getting back on her legs, picking up her bag.
"You might as well watch out." She said walking away with her hand covering her nose.
Her friends from a corner, holding a Polaroid Camera in their hands. They were shaking a photo that has been already been taken. Courtney walked towards them with a grin.
"What is that?!" Jane bellowed walking towards them. The girls had ran away quickly around the corner when she got there.
"I need to get whatever that photo was." Jane thought to herself angrily. "For now.. I should get to my class and deal with this at lunch."  She said to herself in steam of anger.
Hoping it's not something that could ruin her whole life.