-Chem Class-

[TW ???]

Mary was finally walked up to her 7th period class, chemistry class. Her English class with Jessie. It went well and she talked to Jessie for the whole class period. When she walk through the door way, there she saw Jane sitting by a table with some friends. The teacher came up to Mary and asked her first and last name. "You'll be sitting in the back on the last table on your left. Y'know, where those kids are at." She pointed. She seem careless about them. Mary didn't mind, she walked slowly towards her seat. It was actually the seat where Jane sits. One kid was sitting in Mary's chair.
"Excuse me.. I sit there." Mary said trying not to stare at them. The kid in the seat stared at Mary. He gave her a smile." Oh sorry, my bad heh." He got up and pull the chair back so Mary can sit. Then he pushed the chair forward for her." Oh hey Mare, looks like we are gonna be chem partners." Jane chuckled. She scooted closer to Mary , everyone else left besides the boy who was sitting in Mary's chair. He was actually sitting in front of them with his chair. " Mary, this is Jason. Y'know, the guy I talked about in the morning?" "Oh yeah!." Mary hyped up. "Oh, you were talking about me?.." Jason quietly says to Jane." Not really I just said you were in my class with her." Jane answered. "Oh. Oh ok." Jason replied sadly. "What's wrong? You wanted the attention?.." Jane said curiously." I guess you can say that. You're very lucky.." " For what?." Jane answered. "Well, I know you um.. you got a good catch." Jason said quietly. "Explain to me haha, I seriously don't know what you're trying to say." Jane laughed quietly at Jason putting head down. " IM SAYING...She's hot for a nerd!.." Jason yelled quietly at Jane. Jane stopped laughing, and stared at Jason with her face a little pink." You like her or something?." Jane asked Jason more curiously." I mean.. She is cute and all.. bro.. it's like love in first sight. She's gorgeous!. Jason said whispering close to Jane, trying not to get Mary to listen. Mary was just busy texting with Jessie on her flip phone. Ignoring her surroundings until class started. "Well.. what about my sister?" Jane replied. " She's nice and rough too. Tomboyish I would say." Jason answered.
"Tell me, what kind of girls are you into?" Jane said staring at him trying not to show how red she is. "Well, girls with glasses who have a great and sweet personality. Doesn't matter what race or body type. I like girls with glasses!" He bellowed softly, trying not to get embarrassed. "Ah, I see. What about this?" Jane put her left arm around Mary and making her come closer. Mary got surprised and stared at Jane." What is she doing!.." Mary thought, she tried not to stare and try to keep texting Jessie. Jason stared at Jane with anger." Are you trying to mess with me??" Jason said embarrassedly. "Yep. I'm just making sure of something." Jane said , she wrapped her arms around Mary and stared at Jason cockily."what is she doing??!! I don't even know how to react to this.." Mary thought. Trying to figure out what's going on. "Well? Jason?" Jane said smirking at him. "Jane please this isn't funny.!" Jason bang his head softly on the table. " Fine Fine. I'm just checking to see how jealous you are hahahaha!" Jane let's go of Mary and laughed hard at Jason." Stop!.. that wasn't funny at all! You made me all looked embarrassed "Jason cried and turning red. "Bro, dude you know I was just messing with you." Jane said rolling her pencil to Jason.
"I know that! I'm just embarrassed that you made her see this whole conversation!" Jason laughing and covering his face to make sure Mary doesn't see it. " I didn't see anything, I was busy texting Jessie.? Jane what's with all the hugging?" She stared at Jane. "Oh don't worry Mare! I was just pulling his tail hahaha" Jane faked laughed, she stepped on Jason's feet to make him laugh to." Yeah, hahahah..." Jason joined trying not to shed a tear." That really hurt.." Jason thought to himself.
  "Ok class, settle down. I have a small fun project for you all today with the person next to you on your table.

The teacher wrote on the white board. Saying:
———————————————————————-
you will be making a small project with the person next to you. Due in 2 weeks. Think of a project or search in the web to make a project and present it to the class by the end of the due date. Must work together!!
——————————————————————-

  "Hey Mare, we can work the project at my house if you want!" Jane requested. "Uh, sure why not!." Mary answered. " Jessie wouldn't be here she usually hangs out at her friends house or at Jason's. But I'm pretty sure at her friends. Plus, my parents aren't usually home , they come home at 8pm. Your mom wouldn't mind you having you here at my place." Jane chuckled. " Just you and me." Jane said excitedly. Jason looked behind him seeing how happy Mary is with Jane. He tried not to stare much but had a small idea. "Hey you don't have to-" " Naw bro I know what you're up to." His friend replied. "You like her, it's pretty obvious. I'll work on the project alone. BUT! You gotta pay me a dollar." He said making a money gesture with his hands (🤌🏻) " FINE!.." Jason fished out a dollar from his lunch money in his back pack and hand it over. " I know you're gonna go to Jane's house, cause y'know where she lives haha.. You're gonna stare at them through the window." Jason's friend said quietly. Stuffing the money in his bag. " You're very creepy.. knowing that.." " No .. YOU'RE creepy for peaking though a girl's window and yet you should take it seriously. You wouldn't want your crush seeing you peaking through a window creepily.." His friends laughed, patting Jason on the back. "Not really but I'll be ease dropping and yeah maybe a little peak" Jason joked. "You're really sick y'know, oh god man! Why not date her sister instead. Cause y'know.. I'm the type of guy who can read people's minds just by looking at them. For example, seeing you and Jane fight over Mary. Clearly Jane is telling you she's gay and wants Mary more than you." His friend said joking and being cocky. "Her uncle I think is gay, why not make her gay too." He said rolling his pencil back and forth. " How do you know that stuff???..." Jason said shockingly. " I have my ways." He said.
" How about you come to my house today! After school, I'll text your and my mom that you're coming." Jane said showing her phone to Mary. "Okie dokie!" Mary said excitedly.
  "Looks like it starts today." His friend said looking back at Jason. "If I were you, I would put black clothing on in case they caught you or even have cams around their house. It will get tough if her and her family noticed it was you all along, especially her dad being as sergeant major... Man that guy will be pi**ed.. if he saw you. Holy cow.." his friend said secretly. " I will. We got time for 2 weeks for the project, why not come with me?" Jason mentioned. " I'm sorry bro.. I don't want to get involved of your love story. Haha..." he answered.
"I'll give you a walky talky to help you out though after school." He added.
"Your a life saver man haha" Jason thanked.

~~Bell rang~~

" My house, ok buster?!" Jason's friend said walking backwards and saying goodbye then merge with the crowd of students. Mary walked out the room and walk towards the gym. A group of  rich girls came along again and decided to pull a little trick in her. "Hello dearie.." the main pushed Mary and knocking her glasses off to the ground. " You gotta apologized to me. RIGHT NOW about what happened this morning.!" She said kicking her glasses away from Mary. "HEY! Do you really get this childish, Courtney ?.." Jane stepped in from of Mary. " Why are you here?.." she yelled at Jane's face. " My class is on the other side of the building, and I gotta go through this hall. And I manage to see you bashing my girlfriend!." Jane laugh cockily. "Wait-.." Mary and the rich girls stared at Jane. Jane turned pale. It's like as if her soul flowed away from her body. "Well.. tell your ugly ass girlfriend away from my bench. Gay ass." Courtney said giving a homophobic attitude and walking away with her friends in the opposite direction. Jane just stood their silently trying not to break a tear for a sec, and turning a bit red too. She walk towards the glasses slowly and went back to Mary. Fixing her glasses on her and pulling her up. "Jane- " " IM SORRY! I DID NOT MEAN THAT.. I UH I MEAN GIRL AS A FRIEND! Hahahahah... YOU KNOW GIRL FRIEND! There's a space! Ahahahha...." Jane said trying not to blow her cover to Mary.
"Oh. I thought you meant something else"
"WELP GOTTA GO, CYA AFTER SCHOOL!" Jane speed walked to her class covering her face and leaving Mary speechless. Mary tried not to drop a single tear from Courtney's words saying ugly and really felt bad for Jane. She tried wiping her eyes with another handkerchief from her bag and head to the gym entrance. "I got to say thank you after school.." she thought to herself. Also Wondering why Jane said girlfriend, it made her blushed a bit and smiled. "Oh..This weird feeling is coming back again.What is it though."