After school

[ it's funny I have this app for 3 years, and I only wrote one story.]

When things finally calm down, Jane checked her phone to see what time it was.
"It's almost time for next period. We should start walking there, I'll take you to your next class." Jane said waking up Mary from her little nap. The girls got up and stretched for a second. They looked in the mirror to fix their hair and Mary washing her face in the sink.
Now it's time to start walking, the girls walked out and into the halls with their heads down.
While walking to Mary's hallway, Jane decide to hold her hand. It was cold, and yet soft.
She held it a bit tighter to some how make her hand warm up. There it was, Mary's next class.
Mary letted go of Jane's hand and into class. With Jane, with her hands in the jean pockets and off she went.
  Time pass, the girls met up. Jessie was the last to show up, with her phone in her hand texting.
Jane walked up to her and grabbed the phone from her. "Look where you are going.."Jane said pointing at  the cars picking up their kids.
"My friends keep asking where you guys have been." She responded with an annoyed look on her face." And we need to have a word with her." Jessie added. Pointing at Mary, who was just minding her business looking at the small birds running around. As if they look like they are playing tag. Jessie gave her a little nudge on the shoulder, telling her to get in the car. When she got in, Jane started the engine, then drove off.  Jessie decide to turn on the radio.

Radio: "—3 year old Chris Hopkins reunited with his mother and older sister. Missing in 3 weeks! The poor boy was found by the  Foothill Freeway. His mother did not know how he got himself all the way over there. We asked questions to the sister, Nina Hopkins—"

"Wait isn't that Nina?? Like from our school?"
Mary asked shockingly, putting up the radio volume. "No way, I did see her today or I don't know... She had a new look today." Jane relied.
"Like what?" Mary asked. "Black hair.. uh pale skin?? It looks as if she was cover in clown makeup and dyed hair. It was all choppy too."
"Did Courtney and her gang do anything to her?? She doesn't deserve it!" Mary said continually listening to the radio.

Radio: *Nina's voice* Those.. BEEP- did this... Those MOTHER  FU-BEEP- BEEP- BEEP——-

"Can you guys put that down?? Why should we care. She found her brother, end of story over." Jessie said covering her ears. "You don't get it do you?? What if mom and dad and I lost you? What if you get kidnapped? You don't understand." Jane said seriously. Jessie looking at the window with cars passing by, keep her mouth shut. "I never knew she would act... like this.." Mary said shaking a bit in the back. "The bitches she's talking about probably has to do with Courtney.. ugh!" Jane said groaning.

Radio: It believes that Nina pointed out the names Courtney Armani, Veronica Baldwind , Andrea Duckstien are the main suspects who have taken away Chris Hopkins. We will keep you updated when Chris is ready for our follow up of who actually kidnapped him. ———-

"That does not make any sense at all. If Courtney and her gang were suspects, why are they still at school??!?" Jane yelled and punched her radio. "Wait did they not mention about her new look you talked about?" Mary questioned. "Oh yeah!... where the hell is that information you stupid radio." Jane said furiously. " Ok, I believe I can search Nina up on my computer to figure what's going on!" Jane added. "Great idea!" Mary said happily.
"We are like cool detectives." Mary chuckled.
"Heh.. yeah." Jane said, looking at Mary happily through the rear view mirror.
When the girls got home, they settled their backpacks and up the stair. Jessie decided to exclude herself out to just talk to her friends on her phone. While Mary and Jane were in the other room. When Jane turned on the computer, she typed her password in , and went straight to Google. The two girls searched up their friend's name and finding useful sites to help them what really happened to Nina.
On the first link it read:

Nina Hopkins Burned Alive
September 15, 2004.
Nina Hopkins found in her backyard in flames.
With her mother putting her out with the extinguisher. Chris Hopkins was not engaged with the incident. No one knew how the fire started. Did Nina do this? Or someone else who have flee the crime?
Nina was taken to the ER and came out with ok. She was released on the Monday in 4 in the morning. Her burns weren't severe, but her skin will stay pale and leathery permanently.

"Oh.. I feel so bad." Mary said in distress.
"I know.. I hope she is doing ok." Jane replied.
Jane turned off her computer and plopped herself right in the bed. With her face in the covers, with Mary sitting on her computer chair. The room went silent, only noise they can here is Jessie's room whose on the other side of the wall. Mary decided to go check, she walked out of Jane's room and closed the door behind her and into Jessie's. Jessie was busy blasting her loud TV playing on the Nintendo.
When Jessie saw Mary leaning on her door frame she said" Oh.. Hey, how did the searching thing go?" "It was alright, we figured why she looked so different today at school." Mary replied, sitting on Jessie's bean bag.
"I'm sorry about what happened in the car.. I just felt pretty scared right after my sister scolded at me."She said, pausing the game to look at Mary. "You wanna try? I can't pass this level." Jessie added. Handing over the controller to Mary to finish up playing the current Super Mario level she's on.
"Sure." Mary said happily, as she grabbed the controller from Jessie's hand. The two girls spends hours playing. While Jane in her room, taking a nice Power Nap.