Confess

[ Why are y'all still reading this- I do not know what I'm doing lmao. If y'all like this crappy story uh good for you. I usually write and post a new part when I'm very bored. It's cool that some y'all still around here reading whatever I'm writing lol thanks.]

~~Ok back to the story..~~

Time has passed. It was already lunch time, with Jane staring at the table blankly. She didn't buy the school's lunch not even just getting a small snack. She was thinking to herself how she's gonna handle the situation between her and Courtney and her gang.
Never knew Courtney being a homophobic homosexual, or maybe she just felt like it. Being kiss from a bitch like her?? Gross!

"Jane." Mary said looking at her.
Mary tried waving her hand in front of Jane's face. Trying to get her attention.
"JANE!." She yelled in a slight indoor voice, enough to get her attention.
"Wha-.. um yes Mary?" Jane said looking at her  trying to adjust her eyes. "You have been staring at my burgers, do you what some? I didn't see you get up and buy lunch." Mary said giving an offer. "No it's fine, I'm not really hungry right now." She said denying polity.
"Suit yourself.." she said biting a burger.
A group of girls came up the table where Mary and Jane was, they all had a silly grin on their faces. Coming out, was Courtney coming through. Everyone in the other tables looked at the crowed of students crowding Jane and Mary. "I never knew you were this popular Jane." She said not paying attention to the group of students behind her.
"No.. I'm not." She said trying to ignore.
"Looks like someone's denying, you gonna tell her what happened?." Courtney whispered in Jane's ear. Jane trying to look the other direction but couldn't get the eyes of dozens of students stop staring at her.

"Everyone, I present to you. This photo!"
One of Courtney's friends stand on a chair revealing the photo they have been taking behind the corner. The photo looked as if it was slightly photoshopped. With the picture of Jane pulling Courtney's collar aiming for a kiss.
"Yes, it was very disgusting!... why did I have to get my first kiss stolen from a girl like her!." Courtney acted. "Especially she's dating a silly little freshman, no wonder she cheated on her with me." She tried adding fake tears. Everyone in the audience weren't really shocked. They all already knew how a bitch Courtney was. But, everyone continued to listened to Courtney's presentation about Mary and Jane. With Mary staring at Jane in embarrassment."What the hell is going on..." she looked at Jane with confusion. "Couldn't blame her, the girl was a weird nerd anyways. It would so boring dating a girl like her. Playing DND 24/7 ?? Hell no." She said pointing at Mary. "HEY! DND IS A GREAT GAME!" Some random kid yelled in the audience. "Wasn't talking about you. Don't interrupt me!! " Courtney bellowed.

With all that anger Jane got up trying to aim a punch at that bitch's face. But it was actually Mary punching her before Jane could even lay a hand on her. Courtney fell to the ground with a bleeding scraped Knee. Mary got up and start beating the shit! "I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE??! Jane would never do such things with you.! Stop spreading lies!.." she said repeatedly punching and elbowing her.
"Stop!" Jane trying to pull Mary back, with everyone in shock recording the fight.
"There's no need to go that far Mary.. I know you're mad, I'm mad too but I'm fine.. No need to just beat someone till they bleed to death ,just next time knock her out..You're strong an all, but this will  get us in so much trouble!.." Jane said holding Mary's face looking at her. Mary snatched the photo from Courtney's friend's hand and ripped it. Putting the teared up photo and putting in her back pocket to throw away later. Everyone clapped. Well besides Courtney's friends of course. "Why's everyone clapping..? Jane?.." Mary said looking at the crowed of students , seeing the custodians and teachers slowly coming to see the incident.
"She deserved it, finally someone could get the nerve of doing something so sane." One kid said. "She was a pain the in ass, she always do this . Trust me, she always cause shit like this before. Glad someone younger than her can handle it." Said another.
Jane grabbed her hand. With Mary's lunchbox in the other, she quickly pulled her aside away from the crowed before the adults have arrived, leaving Courtney covered in bruises and another bloody nose.

Jane and Mary made it to the girl's restroom. With their faces shock. "You should change. " Jane said pointing at a bit of blood on her shirt from Courtney's nose. It must have splattered when Mary aimed for a heavy punch. "To bad the gym locker room is in the other side of the building.." Mary said tried washing it with water. "Luckily I have a hoodie in my bag, you could keep it. It's quite small, I was thinking of giving it to Jessie but.. I don't think she would like the design. " Jane said pulling out a wrinkled hood with a metal band logo on it. "Wrinkly.." Mary said looking at it. "Yeah.. it's been in there for a while." Jane said laughing it off. Mary grabbed the hood and went into one of the stalls to change out.
When she came out, the hood was a bit big on her with the hoodie going down by her thighs and with her wet shirt in her hand. "Oh-" Jane said looking at the shirt she's holding. "Shirtless for a day huh?" Jane said giggling.
Mary looked at her, still pink . Putting her shirt folded in her bag. "What was that all about?." She asked. "About what.?" Jane answer curiously. "The girlfriend thing.." Mary said blushing a bit. "Em.. She's just think we are some couple Mary.. not everything she says is true, you heard the dude, she's always like this. Spoiled brat." Jane said looking away.
"I think I might skip class. I want to talk to you more." Mary said looking at her.
"I'm fine with that. But hope we don't get in trouble." Jane replied. "Oh I'm already in trouble." Mary laughed. "Ha.. well, you got a point. Anyways... I have something I've been meaning to ask you." Jane said moving close to Mary. " I have .. this crush. In this school, and now you know I'm quite gay ha..ha.. uh I do have a crush on this girl. I've known her quite a bit." Jane said smiling looking at Mary.
"Do tell." Mary said invested.
"She's really sweet. Strong, and very smart." Said Jane fidgeting with her fingers.
"Though it's not often that I catch feelings to someone.. people ask me out back then, I have no interest. They are mostly boys.. Some were friends who I no longer contacted with them cause of my honest answers and feelings.."
She added. She said walking a bit closer to Mary at the edge of the sink counter. Mary stared at Jane's eyes with interests.
"Have you ever thought of kissing someone in the girl's locker room?." Jane questioned.
"I .. uh kissing a girl?. I've never thought of kissing a girl in there no." Mary looking down Turing brighter pink. "My first kiss.. was with that bitch, Courtney.. wish I could take it back. But she has a point." Jane said embarrassed.
"Like.. what , what a girl like her have a good point.?" Mary replied with a question.
"A kiss from a girl is quite different from a guys. Softer and sweeter. I wanna do it again-"
"WITH HER??" Mary whispered loud.
"NO I MEAN.. I want another kiss again but from the girl I really liked.." Jane denying.
"Had me there for a second. Haha." Mary said giggling. "Have you ever gotten a first kiss?" Jane asked. "Well.. my parents? When I was little." She said slightly. "Well I guess I can take that as a answer cause haha." Jane said laughing. "Well then, if you had your first  kiss , who would it be from a girl's or a guy's?."
Jane added another question coming closer.
"I mean.. i don't know, the way you described a girl's kiss.. uh it sounds nice."Mary said try giving a answer. Turning more red by staring at Jane while she gets closer, close enough she had no room to back up.  "It's you." Jane holding Mary's chin up to look at her.
"It's what about me?.." Mary said frozen waiting what's gonna happen next.
"I.. like you." Jane said trying not to laugh at Mary's expression. Mary stood there bright red like a tomato. Couldn't say a word.
Jane aimed for a kiss, pinning her to a wall while holding Mary's wrists so she won't move.
Her hands got loose, putting her both hands on Jane's face enjoying the sensation of her soft lips then stopped. "Woah." Jane said .
"I knew you like me. Quite obvious what you did on Saturday.." Mary said not giving eye contact. "So.. wanna go out? Even tho we are already in this situation uh." Jane asked.
"If you give me more. I kinda like it.." Mary said touching her own lips blushing.
"I don't see why not." Jane said giving another long kiss to lips. Mary was really happy. Someone like Jane loves her.
"Holy crap." A girl said walking out from the restroom stall. It was Natalie with her sketchbook in her hand. "I did not just heard one of y'all confess to another. More surprisingly, I didn't know it was y'all two of all people. Mary gasped and then covered her face in embarrassment. "No worries Mary, I'll keep your little making out session a secret. " Natalie laughed. "We weren't making out.. I don't think she wouldn't be ok to be at that level-" Jane said embarrassed too. "We were just kissing that's all." "Right." Natalie said with a grin. "Well catch y'all later, I'm going to class. You can continue your little love story. " She said looking back while walking out the room.
Mary and Jane sighed. "So it's official huh? I'm your.. uh girlfriend?.." Mary said not giving eye contacted. Jane still pinning her to the wall, looking back at Mary. "I'm sure Jessie wouldn't mind nor my parents. Your parents know they can trust me.. right?" Jane said, pulling Mary's chin to look at her straight in the eye.
"I guess. But I still like to keep this a secret. Like what Natalie said.." Mary answered.
"As you wish." Jane replied.