Nina's disappearance

The days have passed.  It was an early Thursday morning. The girls have decided to come to school 30 minutes before the bell rings to first period. Jane gotten this weird vibe the passed days, almost if it was very quiet. Despite it being early, the students eating breakfast just look as if they were all feeling what Jane is feeling. With the students texting on their phones, reading newspaper from the Newspaper club. Rarely anyone has ever read their newspapers, usually it's about boring normal everyday things. Recycling, health care, Etc..or maybe just  Courtney forcing them to write another paper just about something that is up to no good. Speaking about Courtney Jane thought. She hasn't seen her since Monday. Nothing has bothered the girls since that day, it was very off for Jane, so she decide to look for a newspaper herself. Could it be the drama about her being expelled from campus for causing drama?? Or gossip?? But no, it wasn't. "Hey, Mary hand me that newspaper." Jane asked politely, looking over. Mary was reading one of the copies. Just on a page about some fun facts about exotic animals. When Mary handed it over, she skimmed through the pages until a big bold title right on the back of the newspaper. It had read:

3 Missing Female Seniors and 1 female freshman Student From Campus

With the pictures featuring: Courtney ,her gang , and lastly... Nina. This doesn't make sense to Jane at all, she decides to call Nina.
No response. She tried another, no response.
Passing by, a few of Nina's friends were in puddles of tears wondering where she could have been. Some were genuinely happy with Courtney's absences. "They were killed." Mary pointed out. Jane looked with surprised.
"Who??.." Jane said looking anxiously.
"Them." Mary said, pointing at Courtney's picture and her friends. "Their bodies were found in an abandoned shed yesterday after school. They were all been brutally murdered."
Mary explained. Jane's jaw dropped to the ground. And then looking back at the newspaper cover. "What happened to Nina?." She said shockingly. "I honestly have no clue, we could try watching the news tonight maybe. At your house." She replied. "We could try that." Jane said agreeing. As the girls scattered through the newspaper pages to buy some time, the bell has rung. And off they went until later after school.
When the girls got back, Jane and Mary dropped their bags and sprint to the television and turned it on. With Jessie walking slowly picking up their bags to place it somewhere else."You guys need some manner, jeez.." she said annoyed."At least put it close to the walls and instead of in the middle of the door way."
"Sorry!" Jane hollered across the room.
"SHH! It's on" Mary said getting her attention.

TELEVISION NEWS REPORTERS:

"Still so many questions of what led to this madness. This tragedy here in Glassell Park. NBC News, Sofie Duglas is also joined with us in the incident with a good close up look to this crime scene.
Sofie good afternoon." Said a male news reporter. "Good afternoon to you Gerald,
behind me is where this murder case took place. Police have reported an adult  and a 7 year old boy found dead in their bedrooms. Police have arrived to the crime scene in 2 hours after the murder happened. We have got called in from the neighbors next door. Saying they heard loud screams in the house not to long ago, they have tried knocking and with no response they have barged in with a welcome  with blood smeared all over the walls and puddles. From there, they have called 911. With Monica Hopkins and son Chris Hopkins found dead, there were no sign of the 14 year old daughter name Nina Hopkins. News reported that Darrel Hopkins, known as the father have passed away 8 years ago.
With a mother alone with a children of 2, one has disappeared. Neighborhood say this must be connected with the 3 High school students murdered in a abandon shed. With an update with finger prints of Nina Hopkins marked on old metal pipes to slaughter the 3 teenagers. This afternoon, federal investigators are studying every detail in this brutal crime scene. Piecing together new information about what led 14 year old Nina Juliet Hopkins to carry out this deadly rampage." Reported Sophie, with fear in her eyes facing the camera.

[ END OF NEWS]

"What.. the FUCK?!" Jane said is a crying voice. With Mary holding a couch pillow tight and Jessie in the back standing behind them traumatized. Jane turned off the television and threw the remote in the couch, then sat down.
"I can't believe we are FRIENDS WITH A LITERAL PSYCHOPATH!" Jessie scolded.
"WHAT IF WE ARE NEXT BECAUSE OF ME PULLING ON SOME DUMB PRANK I DID LAST YEAR-" Jessie Yelled with Jane holding her mouth shut to keep her calm down.
"She's not gonna hurt us. Don't worry!.." She said keeping her sister calm. Mary looked at them slowly with a scared looked in her face.
"She's mentally ill." Mary said after catching her breathe."There's really nothing we could do, we are just kids. All we gotta do is keep a look out of her at night or just anywhere near the woods behind your house!" Mary said thinking of something they could slightly do.
"She literally lives in our neighborhood! How are we gonna go anywhere safe. She's probably planning to kill us when we are a sleep! LIKE JEFFERY-" Jane again, shutting her sister's mouth shut to not make her words jinxed it.
"Yes she lives in the same neighborhood, doesn't mean she knows where we live." Jane explained. Keeping her sister calm until she slowly breathes in her palm. "We are not gonna die!" Jane said scolding quietly. "Mary, you could try staying the night here right?" Jane said turning her head towards her. "My house isn't really that.. far. Just a couple houses down." Mary said walking back for the front door. "No. You are not walking out there alone. Even if she's not even near here, we still need to be cautious!." Jane said walking up to her with Jessie still in her possession with her mouth covered. "What about your parents?"
Mary asked. "My dad is a Sergeant Major, he knows what to do in these types of situations." She said with a slight answer. "Here, I'll contact your mom about this, so they know where you'll be at tonight. You can sleep in my room, my bed is big enough for the both of us." She added, slowly letting her sister go.
"Are you trying to say, you want me to do "stuff" with you in your room when I decide to stay the night?" Mary said making quotations marks with her fingers, looking at Jane with a neutral look." WHAT? no! I'm not that weird.-" Jane said with a shock look on her face.
"I just wanna have a cool sleep over! And of course keeping you safe.." Jane said in a embarrassed tone in her voice. Mary walked up and gave a small kiss on her cheek and gave a sweet smile. Making her all confused."Just pulling on your tail bro. No need to get all squirmy and everything." Mary said
while carrying her bag upstairs. Jane just stood there with a complete blank on her face. Like a white unpainted canvas. Then soon follow Mary up the stairs into her room. When they got to the room, Mary placed the her bag in the side by a white drawer then sat on the bed looking straight at Jane with a nice smile on her face.Jane stood there, not knowing what to do." Alone Mary huh?" Jessie whispered in Jane's ear with a smirk on her face with one eyebrow up and the other down. "WHAT THE FUCK?" Jane said elbowing her sister in the stomach. "OW- what was that for??"
"Get out of my business." Jane said with an annoyed tone."So you do like her?" Jessie said in a surprised look.Jane pulled her aside from the room and in the hall. With Mary not seeing a thing where they went. "Yes, I do. Now knock it off." Jane said pushing her sister to the wall.
"Alright alright.. no need to get mad. If you guys are actually dating, I'll keep things quiet between me and you two." Jessie said calmly waiting for an answer. "Uh yeah, we are dating. Since.. The fight with Claudia in the cafeteria."
Jane said quietly. "No wonder you guys were in the bathrooms hiding. You confess or what-" Jane hushed Jessie's lips and pulled her away." For here on out, keep this a secret from your friends and mom and dad!." Jane said looking back at her with a sharp  looked from the corner of her eye. And then shut the door behind her. "Sheesh.. so those two are really dating, eh it's not like I care about their love life anyway." Jessie said walking down stairs with a stomach ache from getting elbowed." At least she's occupied now..and not her to bothering   me anymore."