Turn 24: Another Date

Aichi woke up as usual in the morning. He is starting to get used to waking up in the morning ever since he is a third grade student. He is grateful that he can now wake up by himself without having Emi to wake him up...

He then prepared himself for another date with Misaki. He went downstairs and have breakfast...

Emi: "Looks like I don't need to wake you up anymore."

Aichi: "Hehe... I'm starting to get used to it."

Emi: "Well, that's a good thing."

Shizuka: "Oh wow, you look very good today. Are you going on a date with Misaki today?"

Aichi: "Eh? You know?"

Shizuka: "I mean judging by your look, I guess even Emi will know."

Emi: "Yeah."

Aichi: "Well, she asked me yesterday if we can go on another date. Which I accepted since it's Sunday afterall."

Shizuka: "Have fun... I guess I'll just have to wait for the wedding invitation."

Aichi: (Blushed) "M-M-Mom...."

Emi: "Mom, you're his mother. You don't need an invitation to his wedding."

Shizuka: "Oh right, I forgot."

Then both Aichi and Emi went to Card Capital. Although Emi doesn't know what she will do there since Aichi and Misaki will go on a date. She's hoping that Mai is there as well...

Kamui: (Sigh)

Shin: "Hm, what's wrong Kamui?"

Kamui: "No, it's just..."

Shin: "You don't have an opponent to have a fight with?"

Kamui: "No, it's not that."

Shin: "Then?"

Kamui: "Looking at Aichi, Misaki, and Kai... having a relationship with someone. I kinda feel left at this point..."

Shin: "Oh, so you were thinking about that."

Kamui: "I'm still a senior high school student but isn't that supposed to be the time when a relationship is like the most beautiful thing?"

Shin: "You're right, back in the past when I was your age... I have someone who I like."

Misaki: "Eh, is that true?"

Shin: "Ah, Misaki?!"

Misaki: "Who? I wonder..."

Kamui: "Me too!"

Shin: "Ack! Well..."

Aichi and Emi entered the shop...

Aichi: "Hello!"

Kamui: "Oh big brother... and Miss Emi!"

Emi: "Oh, thank god there is Kamui."

Kamui: Thank god... there is me? Am I dreaming right now?

Shin: Nice timing you two...

Aichi: "Huh, only you here Kamui?"

Kamui: "Yeah, I can't sleep last night that's why I went to shop early."

Aichi: "Well come to think of it, it still 9 AM in the morning so I'm sure nobody comes this early."

Kamui: "That's right..."

Emi: "Why you can't sleep last night?"

Kamui: "Uhm... I guess I have a lot of things in my mind."