Turn 14: Official

Aichi woke up in the morning as usual and went downstairs to have his breakfast...

Aichi: "Good morning!"

Emi: "Good morning!"

Shizuka: "You seem to be in a good spirit, Aichi."

Aichi: "Ahehehe..."

Emi: "Of course, since something great happened yesterday."

Shizuka: "Hm, what is that? I mean if it's because of the birthday surprise from your friend then I'm not surprised."

Emi: "Well, this time is even greater. Right, Aichi?"

Aichi: "W-Well..."

Shizuka: "Tell me, I'm so curious right now..."

Aichi: "Well, it's... me and Misaki are now in a-"

Emi: "Relationship!" (Excited)

Aichi: "Ahehehe yeah, that's right."

Shizuka: "Eh? Is that so?!"

Emi: "Yep, it's official. Our shy Aichi is no longer that shy person."

Shizuka: "I never thought that the day will come when my boy will have a girlfriend. I'm so proud of you..." (Put both hands on his shoulder)

Aichi: "M-Mom..."

Emi: "There she is, being dramatic again."

Shizuka: "So, when will you bring her here again? I'd like to meet her again not as your friend, but as your girlfriend this time."

Aichi: "Uhm, I have to asked her first when she's available. That's why I'll go to Card Capital now."

Shizuka: "Alright, just tell me when she's available and I'll make a dinner for you guys."

Emi: "Wow, she really is fired up with this."

Aichi: "Ahehehe..."

He then went to Card Capital and on his way, he bumped into Kamui and his friends...

Kamui: "Oh, big brother!"

Aichi: "Hm, oh Kamui!"

Kamui: "Are you on your way to Card Capital?"

Aichi: "Yep!"

Kamui: "Same! Let's go together!"

Aichi: "Sure."

Then Kamui asked him about the birthday party they did for him yesterday...

Kamui: "So, did you enjoy last night's birthday party?"

Aichi: "Yep, I still never thought that somebody will do that kind of things for me. So I have to thank all of you guys to make such plans for me."

Kamui: "No problem! Afterall, it's those one chance where I can be with Miss Emi..."

Aichi: "Ahehehe I see..."

Then they arrived at Card Capital. To be honest Aichi was still nervous since this will be the first day he entered Card Capital as Misaki's boyfriend...

But he decided to treat it like a normal day as usual. He, Kamui, and the others went inside...

Misaki: "Welcome... oh, Aichi!"

Aichi: "Yes, Misaki... are you-"

Naoki: "Hey Aichi, here! Let's have a cardfight!"

Shingo: "Jeez, he's just arrived seconds ago..."

Aichi: "Sure, on my way." (Heading towards them)

Kamui: "Misaki, is the new booster packs arrived yet?"