Turn 15: First Date

Aichi and Misaki went on their first date as a couple together. Although they didn't know where to go yet...

Aichi: "Where do you think we should go?"

Misaki: "Well... maybe the department store. There's something that I want to buy. Might as well get some lunch as well..."

Aichi: "I see... okay then."

Misaki: "Do you want to buy something as well in the department store?"

Aichi: "I don't know yet, I have to see first what are the things there."

Meanwhile Nara was about to go to the department store as well to buy some things for her apartment room...

Nara: "Alright then, I think I should get going now."

Kai: "Hm, where are you going?"

Nara: "To the department store, I have to buy some new lamps since the current one is no longer working."

Kai: "Oh..."

Nara: "You want to come as well?"

Kai: "Hm? Fine, I don't mind. I've got nothing to do anyway..."

Nara: "Alright!"

At the Department Store

As usual, Misaki went on to find some new clothes. Aichi didn't understand anything about fashion although he checked on a couple of baseball caps...

Aichi: Uhm... this looks good... but, this one is not so bad as well...

Then someone poked his shoulder, it's none other than Misaki who just changed clothes...

Misaki: "Aichi, what do you think?"

Aichi: "Hm? Ah!" (Turned his head around and blushed)

Misaki: "Hm, what's wrong?"

Aichi: "No no no... it's just. You look beautiful in that clothes. Really beautiful..."

Misaki: (Blushed) "I-Is that so? Thank you... so do you like it?"

Aichi: "Yep, I do!"

Misaki: "Alright, I guess I'll buy this one. It's not that expensive as well."

Aichi: "I see..." (Looking at the baseball caps)

Misaki: "Hm, do you like to use caps? I never seen you use one before."

Aichi: "Well, I never use caps before but I like the model on this one. Maybe I'd look great with this?"

Misaki: (Imagining him using a cap and giggles) "Why don't you try it on?"

Aichi: "Yeah, I think I should. (Wear the cap) what do you think?"

Misaki: (Giggles) "You look cute."

Aichi: "C-Cute?"

Misaki: "Although it looks good on you. Maybe you can wear it on summer vacation or something like that."

Aichi: "Yeah, you're right."

Then they went to the cashier and paid their clothes. Then, they saw a Vanguard merchandise shop...

Aichi: "Eh, I never thought that they made a merchandise shop for Vanguard."

Misaki: "Me too."

Aichi: "Shall we go inside and see?"

Misaki: "Sure."

Then they went inside...

Aichi: "I wonder if they have Q4 merchandise."