Turn 11: His Birthday

It's June 6 and it's Aichi's birthday. He woke up in the morning, stretching his body and went on take a bath and brush his teeth. He went downstairs but he didn't see Emi or his mother there. There's only his breakfast on the table with a note...

Emi already went to Card Capital and I'll be back at night since I have to meet some friends. Make sure to lock the door when you want to go out.

-Mom-

Aichi: It's very unusual of mom to go meet some friends these days...

He then ate his breakfast and preparing himself to go to Card Capital. It has been quite a lonely morning on his birthday. Even though he doesn't mind, he still will prefer to have at least his mom or Emi in the morning to say happy birthday to him as well.

Well, it doesn't matter. Maybe they forgot? Who knows, he is now on his way to Card Capital. Maybe some of his friends know that today is his birthday? Even though he hasn't tell them anything about his birth date...

At Card Capital

Misaki: "You came very early, Emi."

Emi: "Hehe, I went here so I can at least avoid Aichi for the plan. So, what will you give him, Misaki?"

Misaki: "Well, I'm not sure if he will like it or not, but..."

Emi: "Of course he will like it whatever that is, so what is it?"

Misaki: "It's a summer shirt. Even though summer is still two months away, I still wanted to give him something."

Emi: "Really? I'm sure he'll like it. He doesn't really like summer but maybe he will like it now with that shirt you give him."

That's another thing that she doesn't really know. Aichi doesn't like summer since he's not a big fan of the heat. But now she's glad that maybe he can give him a present that he'll really use later on...

Then Kai, Miwa, and the others arrived...

Miwa: "Yo, what's up?"

Misaki: "Welcome..."

Naoki: "Huh, Aichi still not here?"

Shingo: "It's been four days now..."

Emi: "It's okay, I'm sure he'll come today."

Misaki: "Really?"

Emi: "Yep, I spoke to him last night and he said that he will come."

Miwa: "Oh yeah? I'm glad..."

While Kamui and the others arrived after that, they all have a cardfight, except for Misaki and Emi. While they're waiting for Aichi, Emi wanted to ask Misaki about something...

Emi: "Misaki, can I ask you a question?"

Misaki: "Hm, what is it?"

Emi: "What do you think... about my brother?"

Misaki: (Blushed a little) "Why did you ask?"

Emi: "It's just... looking at him now and comparing it to the old Aichi. He sure has changed... Back then, I'll never believe if someone said that he will have a girlfriend in the future."