Turn 7: Normal Life

After the moon battle, everyone returns to their normal life. Aichi and Miyaji Academy Cardfight Club finally took the VF High School Championship title for the first time after beating Fukuhara in the final...

Meanwhile the third grade students like Misaki, Kai, Miwa will soon graduate from high school. As for Aichi, he is currently writing the graduation speech which of course something that he never did before...

Naoki: "Aichi, what are you doing?"

Aichi: "Naoki... Well, I'm doing the graduation speech. It's quite hard..."

Naoki: "I see... it's that time of the year again huh.... Misaki, Miwa, Ren... and Kai will soon graduate right?"

Aichi: "Yep, that's right."

Naoki: "Speaking of Kai, I haven't seen him for a while now."

Aichi: "Both of us have been so busy these days... Although I wonder what will he do next after graduating."

Naoki: "A fighter like him... I'm sure a lot of people have been scouting him."

Aichi: "Yes, I'm just hoping that he will not do anything dangerous."

Naoki: "I'm sure not."

Meanwhile Misaki and Akari were walking back home...

Akari: "Time flies really fast. Can't believe that we will graduate soon..."

Misaki: "Yeah... you're right."

Akari: "And I'm sure someone will miss you so much when you graduate."

Misaki: "What are you talking about?"

Akari: "Don't pretend that you don't know, I'm sure you will also miss him."

Misaki: "I have no idea what are you talking about."

Akari: "Well, if you wanted to confess I think you should do it soon."

Misaki: "H-Hey, Akari!" (Blushed)

Akari: "See see! You're blushing! I knew it!"

Misaki: "Eh?"

Akari: "If you wanted to confess your feelings to Aichi, you have to do it quick. Especially since he has become the most popular guy at school."

She's right, ever since Aichi took the VF High School Championship title for Miyaji, he has been so popular, with the girls especially. Aichi himself never thought of being that popular especially at school...

Misaki: She's right... he has been so popular these days. Considering how he used to be in the past, it's quite unreal really...

Akari: "That's why, you have to make your move quick."

Misaki: "But how? I never have this kind of feelings before."

Akari: "So, you want my help?"

Misaki: "Hm, what is it?"

Akari: "Alright follow me! I have an idea!"

Misaki: "H-Hey, I have a shop to take care of."

Akari: "Just this once, you can tell your uncle right?"

Misaki: "Jeez..."

Aichi and the others arrived at Card Capital and saw Miwa, Kamui, and the others (except Kai) already in the shop...

Shin: "Welcome!"

Miwa: "Aichi, you're here."

Aichi: "Yes... huh? (Looking at the cashier table) Misaki has not returned yet?"