Turn 17: Taking Care of Her

Miwa went to Card Capital the next day and saw Aichi and Kamui having a cardfight while Misaki as usual taking care of the shop...

Miwa: "Yo!"

Misaki: "Welcome!"

Aichi: "Ah Miwa, so how's yesterday?"

Miwa: "Well, it's a little bit complicated." (Scratching his head)

Aichi: "Eh, why's that?"

Miwa: "When I went there, I saw Kai desperately trying to help her. She passed out in her room yesterday an we took her to the hospital."

Aichi: "Eh?! Why?"

Misaki: "Is she sick?"

Miwa: "Yeah, it turns out that she has a typhus. So she has to stay at the hospital for a week at least."

Misaki: "Thypus? That's bad..."

Miwa: "Yeah, but as long as she's in the hospital, she should be fine since her condition will be check everyday."

Misaki: "Yeah, that's right."

Kamui: "Who is this woman that you guys are talking about? I don't understand a thing."

Miwa: (Embraced him) "Just focus on your fight, I'll tell you later."

Kamui: "O-Okay..."

A couple of minutes later...

Kamui: "Eh... I never thought someone like Kai can have a romantic feelings to someone..."

Miwa: "Kai is human afterall... so, are you going to lose to him when it comes to a relationship?"

Kamui: (Blushed) "Hey, what's that all about? I know sooner or later I'll finally c-c-c-confess to Miss Emi..."

Miwa: "Well, good luck!" (Slapped his back)

Kamui: "Ack! That's hurt!"

Misaki: "By the way, can we go and visit her?"

Miwa: "I'm sure you can, but for today let him take care of her alone. We can come on the next day."

Kamui: "That guy... if someone like him can have a girlfriend, then I'm sure I can do it too!"

Aichi: "Ahehehe but he's not in a relationship just yet, right?"

Miwa: "Not yet, he said that he might tell her once she has been discharged. Although he needs to think about it carefully since he will go to Europe soon."

Aichi: "Now that you said it, you're right. He will soon go to Europe to compete in the Euro League."

Miwa: "Yeah, on September."

Kai went to her room and saw her eating his breakfast. As usual she's not enjoying it since she is sick...

Nara: "Oh, Kai."

Kai: "How are you feeling right now?"

Nara: "No appetite... I guess that's normal when you're sick."

Kai: "Yeah, but still you have to eat. It doesn't matter if you don't finish it..."

Nara: "Yeah, I'm trying."

Kai: "I'll stay here for today so don't worry."

Nara: "Eh, you sure?"

Kai: "Yeah... don't worry about it."

Nara: "Kai..."

Kai: "Hm?"

Nara: "Thank you..."

Kai: (Smiling) "No problem, have some rest after you eat."

Nara: "Yes!"