Turn 3: Aichi Awakens

In the anime, Miwa and Misaki lost to Neve and Ratie but in this alternative story, they won their match and both Neve and Ratie passed out due to the effect of the judgment...

Meanwhile Kai and Gaillard still fighting. Gaillard can sense that the sanctuary has a different feel than before...

Despite being in the prison, he can still sense something is definitely wrong...

Gaillard: What is this feeling? I feel like something is wrong...

Both Misaki and Miwa went on to the pathway and hoping that they can at least find Aichi or the others first...

Miwa: "Misaki, can you sense something different?"

Misaki: "Yeah, the feel of this sanctuary is very different compared to when we first arrived here..."

Miwa: "You too huh... it's not a great atmosphere here. I sense some evil power here..."

Misaki: This atmosphere... is the same like that time... (Referring to the Link Joker Battle)

Miwa: "But Misaki, can I ask you a question?"

Misaki: "What is it?"

Miwa: "What would you do if we finally meet him and there is nothing that we can do but to fight him?"

Misaki: "Why did you ask that?"

Miwa: "I don't want to remember this but of course I can't shake this off from my head. He said that he didn't want to meet us. There's got to be a reason right?"

Misaki: "Yes, but... I don't know what's the reason..."

Miwa: (Looking at her) "There's something that you're hiding as well right?"

Misaki: "Huh?"

Miwa: "It's alright, you can tell me. Afterall we didn't know where we're going right now and it's pretty boring so might as well have a little chat..."

Misaki: "How can you be bored in this situation?" (Confused)

Miwa: "I don't know hehe... so, what is it?"

Just one more... one more Quatre Knights and Aichi's seal will be lifted. It's up to Kai now to finished Gaillard off and he did just that. All four Quatre Knights has been defeated...

Naoki: "You did it, Kai!"

Kamui: "Amazing... so that means two Quatre-woah!"

Naoki: "What?!"

Suddenly the sanctuary started to shake down. It's almost like an earthquake...

Misaki: "What?!"

Miwa: "What is going on?!"

But then Misaki and Miwa arrived at a familiar place...

Miwa: "Hey, isn't that?"

Misaki: "Yeah, there's no denying it."

They arrived at Aichi's throne and they saw one of the logs going down and suddenly the border that is protecting Aichi has been lifted as well...

Miwa: "Don't tell me..."

Misaki: "Yeah, looks like they did it as well."

Miwa: "But, this doesn't look good either."

Misaki: "I agree..."

Miwa: "What should we do? Shall we..." (Heading towards Aichi)

Misaki: "Wait Miwa!"