Turn 18: New Friends

The next day as usual Kai took care of her in her room while looking at his deck. Since he is going to Europe soon he wanted to strengthen his deck in order to get prepared for the Euro League...

Nara: "Even with how strong you are and that deck, you still feel that it can be better?"

Kai: "Yeah, that's right. I want to extract every possibilities to make this deck stronger."

Nara: "I see..."

Then Miwa entered the room...

Miwa: "Yo!"

Nara: "Miwa?"

Miwa: "Enjoying some time together it seems?"

Nara: "Eh?!" (Blushed(

Kai: "Hey..."

Miwa: "Just kidding... Nara, there are some people here that want to see you."

Nara: "Hm, who?"

Aichi: "Hey there!"

Nara: "Aichi... and Misaki as well."

Miwa: "Not only that, all of Kai's friends are here as well."

Kamui, Naoki, and Shingo are there as well...

Kamui: "Hi there!"

Nara: "Hello!" (Smiling)

Kai: "Hey Miwa, it's a little bit crowded here..."

Miwa: "Don't worry about that, besides that... let's go eat some lunch. You skipped lunch the other day so make sure you do not skip it again today."

Aichi: "Don't worry Kai, we'll take care of her. You can go and have some rest."

Misaki: "That's right."

Miwa: "Well then, let's go!" (Embraced him)

Kai: "Hey let me off, I'm not going anywhere you know..."

Then they both left the room...

Nara: "Oh yeah, I haven't know some of you guys..."

Kamui: "Oh right, my name is Kamui Katsuragi. You can call me Kamui."

Naoki: "Naoki Ishida..."

Shingo: "Shingo Komoi here..."

Nara: "I see, nice to meet you all."

Kamui: "Likewise!"

Misaki: "We bought some fruits for you, so here you go." (Put the fruit basket on the table)

Nara: "Ah thank you Misaki, sorry for the trouble."

Misaki: "It's fine, so how are you feeling right now?"

Nara: "Getting better, and... to see all of you here. It's even more better."

Aichi: "Glad that's the case. We were so worried about you when we heard that you are in the hospital."

Nara: "Eh?" Even though we only met once, they are worried about me? Kai... you really have a great friends. No wonder that they're so important to you...

Naoki: "Alright Kamui, why don't we have a cardfight there?"

Kamui: "Hm? Oh you're on!"

Shingo: "Hey, having a cardfight in the hospital? Seriously you two..."

Nara: "Ahehehe it's fine, it's amazing to have some entertainment here so off you go."

Naoki: "Alright!"

While Kamui and Naoki are having a cardfight with Shingo watching, Aichi and Misaki spend some time talking to Nara about a lot of stuffs...

Misaki: "So you and Kai are that close huh?"