Turn 22: The Real One

Kai is in his room laying on the bed as usual. Thinking how can he talk to her after the previous events...

Kai: No matter how much I think about it, I can't find a way. Why having a relationship with a woman is more complicated than Vanguard?

Miwa: (Entered the Room) "Hey Kai, let's go outside! This is going to be our last night here so everyone is holding a party."

Kai: "What about Nara?"

Miwa: "Don't worry, she's there as well. I guess you can thank Misaki later on."

Kai: "I will..."

Miwa: "Well then, let's go! Everyone is waiting."

Then they went to the party that everyone hold for their last night. A lot of foods has been made by Shin and Miwa...

Aichi: "Amazing..."

Kamui: "Miwa, you really made all of this?"

Miwa: "Well, manager helped me to make all of this."

Shin: "Ahehehehe..."

Miwa: "Well then all of you, dig in!"

While they were eating, Kai couldn't focus on his food, his eyes are into Nara who he can see is still not the way she used to be. But no matter what, Kai will try to bring that beautiful smile back...

Miwa: "Hey Kai, what are you thinking about?"

Kai: "Nothing..."

Miwa: "You can think about it after you finished eating."

Flashback

Before they arrived at the party place, Miwa explained what should Kai do in order to talk to Nara heart to heart...

Miwa: "Have you finally reached your final decision?"

Kai: "Yeah, no turning back now."

Miwa: "Kai, you know how much I want you two to be together. I'm sure whatever that decision might be, she will and can understand that."

Kai: "Thank you... I'm really hoping she can understand my decision."

Back to the Present

Misaki: "Nara, you ready?"

Nara: "Hm, ready for what?"

Kai: (Approached them both) "Nara..."

Nara: "Kai?"

Kai: "Can we finally talk this time? Just the two of us..."

Nara: "Y-Yes..."

Kai: "Follow me."

Then she followed her...

Aichi: "So he is making his move now huh?"

Misaki: "Yeah, hopefully this time it all goes well."

Aichi: "Yes..."

Miwa: "Well then as for the two of you, why don't you both dance?"

Aichi: "D-D-D-Dance?!"

Misaki: "What are you talking about? I can't dance."

Aichi: "I guess we is the correct word..."

Miwa: "I mean look at those guys..." (Pointing at Kamui, Naoki and Morikawa)

Aichi: "Well..."

Miwa: "I don't if they're dancing or trying to imagine a Vanguard fight on Cray. Why don't you two go for it, I mean you can learn by doing right?"