Turn 5: Final Battle

Kai and the others have finally arrived at Aichi's throne and saw Miwa and Misaki were there as well...

Naoki: "Aichi!"

Kamui: "Big brother!"

Aichi: "Naoki... Kamui... and...."

Miwa: "You guys are finally here..."

Naoki: "Huh? What's wrong with Misaki?" (Seeing her sleeping at the throne)

Miwa: She and Aichi just had a fight earlier, and then..."

Aichi: "It's my fault..."

Kamui: "Eh, why is that?"

Aichi: "It looks like when I was sealed, Link Joker has started to eat all of my body and take control."

Kamui and Naoki: "What?!"

Naoki: "Link Joker you say?!"

Kai: "So it's true... Link Joker is still here."

Aichi: "Yes, I'm sure you guys already know the exact reason... why I sealed myself."

Miwa: "Yeah, that Morris guy told me the whole story."

Naoki: "Kai, you seem to know this as well."

Kai: "Tell me Aichi, why didn't you tell us all of this but you told Ren and Leon... Is it because that you're afraid that I'll not let you do that?"

Aichi: "Seems like you got the point. That's true."

Kai: "I see... well, you're right. If you asked me to seal you, of course I'll reject it straight away."

Aichi: "Yeah, I'm sorry you all... there's nothing that I can do. I'm weak and this is the only way."

Miwa: "So, what are you going to do now? We broke your seal by defeating the Quatre Knights. But it looks like it just got worse from there. I'm afraid that the Link Joker power will take control of your body once again."

Aichi: "Like I said, there's no other way. I have to sealed myself again to protect both planets. Will you guys be... the next knights?"

Naoki: "What?!"

Kamui: "Big brother?!"

Miwa: "You're not serious aren't you?! There's no way we can do that, even Misaki wouldn't be able to do such things!"

Kai: "Fine..."

Miwa: "Hey, Kai!"

Kai: "If we lose, we are going to seal you once again. But, there's no way I'm going to lose!"

Aichi: "So, it comes to this huh? But just like you, I can't afford to lose as well!"

The cardfight table has appeared...

Aichi and Kai: "Stand up...."

Kai: "The..."

Aichi and Kai: "Vanguard!"

The field once again changed into the usual Link Joker dark battlefield...

Naoki: "Link Joker..."

Kamui: "Yeah, looks like it's true then..."

Kai: "Dragon Monk, Gojo!"

Aichi: "Infinitesimal Star Vader, Mayoron! Call! Volt Line attacks! Mayoron attacks!"

Kai: "Menace Laser Dragon! Call! Attack!"

It's 2 to 2...

Aichi: "Dilaton! Osmium! Attack! Next!"