Turn 4: Her Feelings

Aichi and Misaki: "Stand up... Vanguard!"

Misaki: "Regalia of Prayers, Pray Angel!"

Aichi: "Star Vader, Robin Knight!"

The field then changed into the usual Link Joker Dark Battlefield...

Miwa: As expected...

Misaki: Link Joker...

Aichi: "Ride... Star Vader, Volt Line!"

Misaki: At the moment he is not there... but, maybe... I can reach him...

Meanwhile, Kai and the others are still trying to figure it out where they are heading...

Naoki: "Damn it! Are we really lost?!"

Kamui: "And this atmosphere makes me uncomfortable..."

Kai: "We have to keep moving forward, I'm sure this pathway will lead us somewhere..."

Kamui: "Jeez... and there are no signs of Misaki and Miwa as well..."

Kai: This atmosphere... really is familiar...

Back to the fight, it's 3 to 2 with Misaki leading but now it's Aichi's turn to attack...

Aichi: "Ride! Star Vader, Imaginary Plane Dragon!"

Miwa: "Wow..." As much as I hate him being like this, I wonder... just how much strength that he possessed with that clan...

Aichi: "Attack!"

The damage is now 4 to 2 with Aichi drawing a heal trigger....

Misaki: "Who could have thought that this kind of thing will happen.... especially since it's you out of all people..."

Aichi: "....."

Misaki: "I know the real you is inside, I just have to get through that evil power... Ride! Cosmic Regalia, CEO Yggdrasil!"

Miwa: There it is, her trump card!

Misaki: "Seek mate! And Legion!"

Miwa: You can do it, keep pushing to try and reach him!

Misaki: "Seek mate... this is just like you. You always fight alongside your friends... always!"

Aichi: "...."

Misaki: "But why.... you distanced yourself away just because of that power. You can at least ask us for help rather than fixing it on your own!"

Aichi: "...."

Miwa: 4 damage... now it's even!

Misaki: "Wake up, Aichi! Your friends are here waiting for you!"

She pushed him into five damage, and then... Aichi started to remember his friends through his imagination. He suddenly woke up...

Miwa: "H-Hey... Aichi?"

Misaki: "Did it work?"

Only for a moment, Link Joker has take full control of his body once again....

Misaki: Looks like it's not enough...

Miwa: Well, the Link Joker power is surely very powerful. Even he couldn't hold its power...

Aichi: "Imaginary Plane Dragon... seek mate! Legion!"

Misaki: "So that's his Legion..."

Aichi: "Legion skill activated! Three rear guards... lock!"