Turn 20: Summer Vacation

They arrived at the summer vacation island, ready to spend their summer vacation...

Morikawa: "Sea... I have returned!"

Kamui: "As usual, Lose-umi..."

Izaki: "Well, you did expect that kind of reaction from him, right?"

Kamui: "Yeah..."

Shin: "The boys cottage is there, and the girls cottage is right there. There's the beach and a court where you can play a volleyball."

Aichi: "Amazing..."

Miwa: "Manager, you really did pick a great summer vacation place."

Shin: "Ahehe thank you..."

Misaki: "You sure it's not that expensive for you, Shin?"

Shin: "Ack! It is expensive of course but I got that cover up so don't worry and have fun..."

Nara: "This place is amazing, right Kai?"

Kai: "Y-Yeah..."

Shin: "Well then, off you go! Have fun everyone!"

Morikawa went swimming as usual. Izaki, Emi, Reiji, and Eiji building a sandcastle. Kamui and Naoki did their Vanguard training with Aichi and Shingo watching on. Misaki and Nara having a cardfight, while Kai and Miwa watching all of them...

Miwa: "Yo, what are you thinking about?" (Slapped his back)

Kai: "Hey..."

Miwa: "It's been a while since we went to a summer vacation, right?"

Kai: "Yeah, you're right."

Miwa: "The last we had a summer vacation... Aichi was still progressing to become stronger, Kamui was a still a brat, and we have a lot of sparring matches... and I didn't win even once."

Kai: "Yeah, I remember that."

Miwa: "This time, I guess it's a lot more livier. So I guess it'll be a fun 3 days of summer vacation."

After their cardfight, Misaki and Nara went on to asked Aichi and the others to play a beach volleyball...

Misaki: "Aichi, will you play volleyball with us?"

Aichi: "Hm? Oh sure, but I'm not very good at playing it though, it's that okay?"

Misaki: "Of course it's alright, we're just having fun so don't think about winning or losing."

Nara: "In fact, I am not very good at it as well you know."

Aichi: "Well, okay then. Shingo, will you play with us?"

Shingo: "Sure, I just hope I don't break my glasses."

Naoki and Kamui: "We'll play too!"

Misaki: "Alright, the more the merrier. Let's go then!"

Miwa and Kai looking at them...

Miwa: "You're not joining them? Volley ball seems to be a fun sport."

Kai: "No, I'll just stay here."

Miwa: "Huh, why?"

Kai: "I want Nara to play with them all first, so I can think about my decision."

Miwa: "I see... just don't think too long. You know this is a summer vacation and Nara also wanted to spend the vacation with you as well."

Kai: "I know that..."

Nara: I wonder where Kai is...

Misaki: "Alright then, are you guys ready?"

Everyone: "Yeah!"