Turn 19: Discharged

After almost a week staying at the hospital. Nara will now get discharged and she's super duper happy about it. She can't wait to finally get back to her normal activities...

Nara: "I can't wait to go back home. Eh wait, my house might get dirty since there is nobody in the room for almost a week now."

Kai: "No need to think about that, Miwa and I have helped you clean the room this morning."

Nara: "Eh, really?"

Kai: "Yeah, so you don't have to overwork after you get discharged."

Nara: "I see... thank you and yet again sorry for the trouble."

Kai: "And like I always said, no need to worry. That's what mates do."

Nara: "Mate huh..."

Kai: "Are you done?"

Nara: "Oh right! Yeah, I'm done!"

Then they returned to their apartment...

Nara: "I'm finally back!"

Kai: "I'll put your bags here."

Nara: "Oh yeah, thank you."

Kai: "Alright then, have some more rest. Tomorrow I'll take you to Card Capital."

Nara: "Okay!"

Kai: "Alright then, I'll go back to my room now."

Nara: "Uhm, Kai..."

Kai: "Hm, what is it?"

Nara: "Thank you... for taking care of me all this time."

Kai: Nara...

Nara: "I hope someday, I can repay all of your kindness."

Kai: (Smiling) "You're being fine after all the trouble you went through it's already enough for me."

Nara: (Blushed) "Eh?"

Kai: "Well then, I'll get going now. If you need anything, you can call me and I'll go here straight away."

Nara: "Okay!"

Then he left her room. Yet again, deep down he doesn't want to leave her alone since he will miss her. But at the same time she needs some rest so she will be fully fit for tomorrow. He himself has to rest since he has not been sleeping really well in the hospital...

The next day at Card Capital, Shin has some great news to announced...

Misaki: "What is it, Shin?"

Shin: "Since summer is coming.... shall we go on a beach vacation?"

Aichi: "Beach vacation?"

Kamui: "Just hearing the word "vacation" already brings back memories..."

Miwa: "That's right."

Shin: "So, what do you guys think?"

Morikawa: "Oh definitely! It's been a while since I went swimming in the sea."

Izaki: "I know that you're going to say that."

Naoki: "Well, looks like fun."

Shingo: "Indeed!"

Misaki: Even though there will be no one taking care of the shop. But, me and Aichi can at least spend another time together there...

Aichi: "I'll go. It's been a while..."

Kamui: "Then, will Miss Emi go as well?"

Aichi: "I have to ask her first, knowing her I'm sure she will come."