A/N

Hello to you all! I'm so incredibly sorry about the lack of updates in the recent past. I've been dealing with a few family issues, and school. It's finally time for all my exams and shit, so I've stressed out. Have I done any studying? Absolutely not. That worries me.

But most of all, I've been trying to think of what to write for this book. Like I really wish Jeremy could get bitten quicker so I have content to base off of lmao

There are really only ideas that can't be made into 1000+ words in my mind, such as you doing silly interactions with William. Like what do I do here? I'm so confused lol

I really, really, don't want to end it, because I still have the motivation to write, there's just a lack of plot and base to go off of. I can't just add (Y/N) into a sad Jeremy and Michael interaction and make them say a silly line, like "aww yeah Jeremy comfort your boyfriend! Awwwww so cute!" Y'know, like it's bullshit. All the comics been is Jeremy and Michael, and I think it's awesome, but terrible for the production of this story.

I want important things to be said in this story, but I don't want duplicates of previous interactions. Also, now that we know he's William, that can open doors to other interactions that need to be completed. They just have to be done correctly, and that's where I'm struggling with it. Like I can't just bring it up. It has to have build-up. But, the build-up can be several chapters, and those several chapters, I have no ideas for.

Basically what I'm getting at, is that it's confusing and complicated for me to update at the moment with a lack of plot to go off of. So, if I do update, please do keep in mind that I know the chapters will most likely be shit. They will be absolute garbage and trash.

I hope you are all doing okay, and if you aren't, I'm always here to talk if you need it. Also, happy pride month! Have a good day/night!