6

Mr. Guy told you that an employee bonding convention was happening yesterday. The day before it happened. He brought it up in a conversation, assuming you already knew.  Apparently, it's mandatory for us to go. You don't think you would go if you had the choice. But, you got excited during the day leading up to it. You get to go on a trip with your friends for free? You'll take it!

"Oh, thank god you're here! We were worried you wouldn't show up on time!" Mr. Guy exclaimed, seeing Joan walk through the restaurant's doors. We had already closed up, cleaned, and got all our bags for the trip (well, at least Jeremy, you, and Mr. Guy did). You saw that Joan didn't have a bag with her.

"Real worried," Dave said sarcastically. You snickered and grabbed his slushie. You didn't recognize the flavor, so you decided to try it. You were immediately hit with the all too familiar artificial watermelon flavour.

"Ew," you whispered. Dave grabbed the slushie from your hand, taking a sip of it himself.

"The hell is going on in here?" Joan said, confused. You couldn't blame her, because you're sure Mr. Guy didn't tell her

"We have the employee bonding convention this weekend. Did you forget?" Mr. Guy asked.

"Forget? Nobody decided to tell me!"

"I hung up a notice in the parts and service room..."

"The parts and service room? I wouldn't be caught dead going in there!" You agreed with her. You will never understand how Dave can spend so much time there.

"Why? It's perfectly nice in there!" It's clear to you that he hasn't been in there. That place is literal nightmare fuel. "Well, that's besides the point. You have to come with us. It's mandatory."

"Mandatory according to who?"

"...Fazbear Entertainment..."

"Well, I'll see you all on Monday! Have a great time!" Joan walked out the doors.

"What a pity." Dave said as she left. You looked at him, and hit his shoulder lightly. He jumped a bit, chuckling at your reaction.

"I already reported there would be five of us attending. Can you please at least try to have a good atti-" Mr. Guy was cut off by a loud honk. There was a large, bright blue bus outside the restaurant. "Great. They're here."

You and the guys headed out and got on the bus. Mr. Guy had a struggle getting the two of his bags up the steps, so you carried one for him. He thanked you, and you turned to Jeremy.

"Are you excited?" You asked. Jeremy grinned.

"Duh! We're going to have so much fun, (Y/N)!" Jeremy told you. You nodded, agreeing.

"Where should we sit?" Mr. Guy questioned us. Before we could answer, a man stood up in front of us.

"Mr. Guy." The man said, pronouncing your manager's name wrong.

"Chauncey."

"Managers are sitting in the front, actually. It was noted in the memo I sent to you," Chauncey stated. Mr. Guy looked back at us.

"Oh, uh... alright."

Phil went to the front, and you felt someone put their hand on your shoulder. You looked over and saw Jeremy.

"We're sitting together!" Jeremy declared. The both of you started walking to two open seats, but you were pulled back by the arm.

"Sorry, Fitzgerald. I'll be sitting with 'em," Dave informed you. You just can't get a break from these two, can you?