Epilogue

"George" was the first thing I heard when I woke up. I place my palms on my eyes rolling against the ground as I stood up and saw Dream who was looking down at me worried. I blink confused glancing around the area and seeing that we were still on the island.

"Are we done?" I mumbled to him and saw him smile pointing at the middle of the area around us and saw the abyss of life on the floor with Techno on the floor stuck because of a tree squishing him from below. I almost laugh while standing up as Dream slowly guides me up from the floor.

Dream grabbed the abyss of life from the middle and shrank it into a marble size ball and placed the abyss in his pocket. "Yeah" he mumbled glaring at Techno who was grunting while glaring at the two of us in anger.

"Give them back or I'll call the cops!" He yelled while Dream and I both roll our eyes.

"The one who's getting arrested here is you. For creating chemical bombs, sending agencies, murder, hijacking, stealing, and destroying other companies" I said grabbing my cuffs from my pocket while removing my mask as Dream does too.

Techno stares at us dumbfounded, "You two! You're the ones I invited to the party! Oh, I should have known! I hate teenagers these days! I'm never trusting them ever again!" He yelled while I harshly grabbed his wrists and cuff them behind his back.

Everything was back to normal now. There was no longer Techno who wants to destroy the world. The atmosphere was now silent with a simple calming breeze and nature was back in its original state. "404 and Dream, the energy disappeared are you two okay now?" I heard Karl from the other side.

I and Dream both look at each other and laugh nodding, "Yeah" "Yes" Me and Dream say respectively at the same time as Karl and the team both shouted hoorays. Dream and I both hang up and look at each other, "Is it done?" I mumble but he shakes his head.

"I think this is just the starting of our lives. We still have our abyss which means that our job here isn't done yet" he smiled looking up at the sky, "But for now. Let's rest" he laughed as I lean on his shoulder smiling.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

Techno was finally arrested in the earth's most protective and highly dangerous prison along with Techno's people who had the records of their wrongdoings. The abyss of life was kept safe back in the death's headquarters while the abyss of life and darkness was kept in safe hands.

The buildings and cities were restored in a nick of time but some people's lives did got taken away and countless funerals were held. In two months everything was officially restored and Dream and I both continued senior high school when at night we were heroes.

There was some footage of us taken and got into the news but no one ever had our identities. That was why some called us Lost Heroes. Sometimes we were lost and sometimes we weren't. But we were still people who saves those people lost in the shadows.

Dream arrests the guy and places him on the side taking out a pen before drawing on his shirt. [Free criminal!] it said and we both die out of laughter. I exit the huge factory with Dream at the night and he takes my hands, "You know... when we finish high school this year. Let's take college in the same universities too" he said and I laugh.

"Idiot, that's what I've been planning," I said and pinch his nose as he pouts.

"Love you" he mumbled and I raise an eyebrow glaring up at him.

"Say that again" I smirk at him and he looks at me rolling his eyes shaking his head and letting go of my hand. I grab his wrist and make him turn to look at me, "Say it" I mumbled.

"I love you George," Clay said and I couldn't help but kiss him on the lips, "I love you to Clay" I mumbled pressing my forehead against his chest as he hugs me from behind.

༺THE END༻

I'm sad that this story ended now. When I started this I was so excited since this was going to be my first Enemies to Lovers book. But all good things come to an end :)

Anyways go check out my new story "ELIMINATE" on my account. I will be publishing the intro first then will he publishing chapters starting on Wednesday.

 I will be publishing the intro first then will he publishing chapters starting on Wednesday

Eliminate Summary:

8 months ago there was an online computer game created named Eliminate. A game of intelligence, skill, and fast reaction time. The game was worldwide and everyone loved to play it. Teenagers, kids, and even adults.

August 15, 2020. The game corrupts and the whole world became different. Electricity got shut down, phones were disabled and animals were missing.

A smart boy named George who just finished university and works at a company wakes up in a glowing white room.

"...Loading

Please create identity

Welcome to Eliminate"