Chapter 39

The sounds of engines scattered all over the room. The cold breeze washes over me making me refreshed ten times more than before. I sigh running my hands through my hair glaring at Dream who put his helmet on. The jets were getting fixed while we were making a plan.

However, the plan really wasn't simple like other plans for other missions. "It's impossible to hack into the blueprint of the base in Japan so you two will have to depend on the people there and some signs. Cameras there are extremely secured and advanced so be careful" Karl said as we both nodded.

Me and Dream both hop in the Death Demons and start the jets. I place my headset over my ears and check all of the engines. Dream started first. I looked up and saw his jet that was already now slowly rising into the air. He stopped when he reached the level below the clouds staying in that position.

"404" I heard Quackity's voice call and I nodded and slowly reached out for the handle as I started rising to the air. Once I was now on the same level as Dream we looked at each other checking if everything was sure.

I pushed the lever slowly and felt the jet getting faster and faster. The jet started getting higher to the clouds and we were close to the second atmosphere layer. I sigh pressing the autopilot while looking through the atmosphere.

I pressed the small button to turn on the hologram and saw the outside layer of the base in Hokkaido, Japan. It was in the mountains surrounded by snow and it seemed very cold. No one would survive there for that long without gear or a jacket. I don't even think I'll survive with just a simple leather jacket.

I heard Dream, "We'll need a key card to enter the base. Bad gave us a key card that could unlock every door and a fake ID. We can use that" I heard Dream say lowly.

I nod, "It'll take us at least 2 hours to get there at normal speed. It's pretty slow when you hear it but from Florida to Japan. Planes normally take at least more than 18 hours" I mumbled checking the engines of the jet.

Dream didn't respond and I could sense that he only nodded. I look beside me and saw the dirty blond who was leaning against his pilot chair humming a strange song. I could only sigh and cross my arms against my chest. Every time I see him I could sense a strange feeling in my body.

A tingle in my skin. A flash in my eyes. A breeze through my hair. A trembling heart.

All of those I could feel at the same time whenever I turn my gaze at him. Especially when he looks at me in a way that I barely see. When his eyes are dark and soft. His voice was calm and sure. Everything about him would make me feel weird.

I could feel that I'm losing my hate towards him. I don't know if I should like it or not. Sometimes I even wonder what my life and his life would be if we never despise each other's views and gazes.

My feelings about people are always kept safe in my heart. I wear a simple mask to hide that. Whether I was calm, scared, mad, or even loved. I'd keep a cold and calm expression on my face. Sometimes it was just unfazed.

I widen my eyes when I thought of the word 'love' and cringe a little. I have never loved in my life and I'm also a virgin. Never kissed in my life and I didn't even know what my sexuality is. I always thought it was straight and I'm an ally but I just never explore myself.

My two friends. My one friend in the football game was Aaron and he was gay and his boyfriend Luke was bisexual. Bad I'm pretty sure is unlabeled. Karl was pansexual. I didn't know what Quackity and Sapnap is and didn't really want to know.

I shouldn't be focusing on these things yet here I was. Just because of a simple feeling towards the dirty blond.

Hokkaido Japan, 5:01 pm.