Chapter 45

Techno was flying in front of us. There was a huge mechanical technology that was throwing shards of lightning everywhere. In the middle of it while it was spinning there was a golden light that lit like a beacon. The cause of the bright ray was an abyss.

The abyss of life.

I widened my eyes and so did Dream when we saw the abyss. Techno laughed at our reaction, "You got that right" he said while I stare at him coldly, "The abyss of life! The most powerful abyss out there can control everything and could harvest any energy as long as it relates to life" he shouted as the ground below us shakes.

"What the hell is your purpose for doing all this?!" Dream yelled as he held his hands to the air creating energy in his abyss of darkness. I did that too but with my abyss of light as I stared at Techno who only laughed.

"Power kid," he said lowering himself slightly to the ground, "Power! With power, I would be able to control everything! Every human being like a puppet with strings on them! And with you two's abyss! Everything combined I can break every rule in this damn universe!" He said.

I widen my eyes. "Could it be-"

"Yes!" Techno exclaimed laughing historically like a monster who just ate all of the humans in this world, "I can time travel! Break every rule of the universe that is against the law of physics! I can create multiple worlds all at once! Together with the abyss of light, darkness, and life! I will be the most unstoppable person in the world!" He laughed.

I grit my teeth as I summon Aurora who became an eagle. She flew to the sky at the speed of light surrounding Techno. The dust on the ground started flying because of her speed and the atmosphere started becoming foggy around Techno.

A tornado formed around Techno and I barely could hold on. Swoosh! I saw Aurora get thrown into the air losing balance and the ability to fly as she turns into a small fox going to the ground hurt. I look up at Techno and that the Tornado was already gone and his hands were holding a bright windy energy.

"Pathetic" he huffed as he started to form huge mountains surrounding us. I almost collapsed to the ground gasping while I look up and saw that the mountains that just formed had already formed to the top of the atmosphere. "Fuck, we're trapped" Dream mumbled.

I threw my energy light ball at the speed of light to Techno as he quickly blocked it with his bare hands squishing it. I used my force field generation and created a small platform that I hopped onto to use to fly.

Once I got to the sky I started pointing my fingers at the mountains using my Laser Emission causing them to fall to Techno's head. The mountains fell to Techno and the abyss below him and I saw Dream who was already on top of the mountains using his gravity boots to stay still.

The ground shook and the mountain broke into pieces as it exploded on top of us. I gasped and quickly flew to Dream using my shield and pulled him onto the surface while the mountain gets shattered glowing gold. "He's strong" I mumble and Dream nods when Techno appeared again in the atmosphere.

The surroundings suddenly turned dark so that meant Dream probably used one of his abilities. I use my Photokinesis to light up the area for me only. I glance at Dream who had his eyes glowing blue because of his night vision and used his Sacred Shadow to throw veins of darkness to Techno.

Techno dodged them all going from left to right and doing flips in the air. I grinned when I saw Dream grab onto Techno's wrist with a vine but Techno quickly snatched his wrist back when he used a huge energy. Dream backed away with his boots slipping to the floor pushing him back as he hissed.

Techno went to the middle and held the Abyss of life in his hands. He stood in the middle with him blocking the golden shining light and shouted, "With the power of the abyss of life! To destroy the stars from afar! I summon you!" He yelled as the abyss suddenly went flying into the air.

My eyes shot open and goosebumps appeared throughout my skin when I saw the abyss that was floating slowly turn into a huge ball of glowing golden light. It was getting bigger and bigger and it was turning into a shape of an egg in a matter of seconds. "George" I heard Dream breathe and I gulped when I heard my name.

"Roar!" I heard and I flinch backing away from Techno a few meters back when I saw the ball of golden light disappear when it exploded. I stumbled back blinking a couple of times and saw a golden dragon that had black and white features with Techno on its back. "Destroy them!" Techno yelled and the dragon immediately came at me.

I widen my eyes and sword quietly and hopped off the shield as it hot eaten. I summon many shields using my ability in front of me and use my invisibility as I ran to one of them one at a time as the others disappear behind my back. I suddenly lose balance and fall to the ground but Dream catches me with the dark vines.

I stood beside him breathing heavily, "We kill the dragon first then take the abyss away from Techno" Dream mumbled and I nod hopping away from the ground and shooting multiple bullets using my two guns on the huge dragon.

The dragon had two heads and a long tail at least half a kilometer long. On the other hand, Dream brought our his own guns and used them to shoot at the dragon that wasn't taking any damage somehow. I land on the dragon's tail and ran towards him since my speed was fast.

The dragon's tail slammed against the ground and I got flown into the air. I used the opportunity to use my laser emission and cut off the dragon's tail. It growled causing me to flinch and I hop onto the shield that I created in the air and saw the tail grow back.

With me and Dream both fighting the dragon at the same time. It seemed that there was no way to defeat it. "Give the abyss and everything will be fine!" Techno yelled but I simply ignored it and continued fighting. I flipped backward with Dream panting beside me then felt a tingle on my hands.

I look at my abyss and saw it glowing. The same glow when I saw the text about the merge between my abyss and Dream's. I widen my eyes realizing what it meant, "We can defeat it" I mumble, and Dream stares at me confused, "If we merge both our energies together. We can somehow defeat it" I say.

Dream looks at me and sighs, "Are you sure? With that much energy we can do that but it's risky-" he said but I cut him off when we locked eyes. I smile softly and turn to look at the undefeated dragon.

I turn to look at him, "Is it the world's destruction or the people's  lives?" I ask him and he widens his eyes glaring at me.

His lips curve upwards, "The people's lives" he said bringing out his hands that formed huge energy. I did the same and now used my hands to form energy and stare at the horrific dragon.

"We aim at its head" I instruct and he sighs backing away slightly creating enough boost. "Now!" Both of our energies started to go flying towards the dragon's head. The dragon roared when it saw the huge amount of energy heading towards it.

The energy of the abyss of light and darkness merged while it was headed toward the dragon. Suddenly, the energy hit the dragon's head. Everything became bright and I fell backward groaning in pain as I look up in front of me.

The dragon started to glow brightly causing me to force my eyes shut. My body felt weak as I was getting pushed and I could hear Techno's scream of defeat but I couldn't hear the words that he said. All this happened in just five seconds. After some moments, all I could see was black.