Chapter 5

·.¸¸.· George ·.¸¸.·

What time is it? Go back home and rest. I wish. Today is the day when my football team will go against the rival school. We name ourselves "The Eagles" we are wearing purple and black shirts with our numbers on the back. Mine is the number four. I wished it was four-o-four but it was close enough.

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love football, I like playing sports, especially this one. The only thing that I had about this team is that he was here and he was one of my teammates. He's number was one, because of his cockiness. Clay was always the one cockier between him and me. But I am more popular than him so I win.

But when it comes it sports we are a flat line. Meaning we are always tied. No one ever wins and no one ever loses it was always tied when we would be battling for our names. So rumors never start on who wins or loses because we are always tied. Those are also of the reasons why people are all over us. Jesus, I didn't need to get reminded of those girls.

"We'll see you later kick those buts!" I hear my friend Karl scream at the top of his lungs along with Bad who was also cheering me on even if the game has not started yet. They were on the seats that were closest to the football yard where I was going to play eating popcorn already while I was on my way to the locker room.

I nod at them as I enter the room behind the doors. There I saw my whole team with the other jocks that will be including Clay who was talking to our teammates. "Yo George!" I heard Aaron speak up who was talking to Luke. I smile at them nodding as I grab my football shirt that was hung on my locker.

I, Aaron, and Luke weren't really that close but we were still friends. We met when I joined the Eagles two years ago and ever since then we have been talking to each other when it comes to sports. But I didn't really speak to them that much since they did have their own life and were dating and I didn't want to third wheel.

Although I was confused, Aaron was the only one between them that does sports. Luke was kind of a soft guy and was five foot eleven, so now I'm wondering why he was here with his boyfriend instead of going to the seats.

I smile at them and wave as I walk toward them. I laugh, "Aaron," I say as I raise my hand-throwing a high five at Aaron that he gladly accepted as we do a small handshake. We pull our hands away, and I then glance at Luke who was looking down to his feet, "Hey Luke, aren't you supposed to be in the seats? So you can watch your boyfriend here do his game" I say elbowing Aaron who rolled his eyes.

"He needed comfort so I let him," Aaron said walking towards Luke pressing a kiss on his forehead, "Hun, you should go to the seats now. I'll pick you up once the game is done okay?" I hear him murmur softly to his lover's boyfriend. I see Luke nod hugging Aaron one last time as I see him wave at me smiling as he exits.

I find them the perfect couple. Every time I see them and when we hang out together even if it rarely happens as much as I hate being the third wheel I find it adorable seeing how much they adored each other. Seeing them share their love with hugs and kisses.

Besides, it was so much better than seeing them look at each other without knowing that they love each other when they weren't boyfriends yet. When they didn't realize how much they adored each other. I legit had to beg Aaron to confess to Luke a year ago. Ugh, don't even get me started.

I sigh when Luke leaves opening my locker using my fingerprint. I hear a small click then I open the locker removing my shirt by pulling the back part and pulling it to the front over my head. I shove the shirt in my locker and then wore my football shirt that had the four numbers on the back.