Chapter 7

I could feel worried stares at me as I walk through the halls. Eyes of fear and pity following me girls. I am a man known to never lose a game or never tie a game so I get that they are following me worried.

But no one dares to talk to me which makes me slightly sad but I keep that emotion inside me. They are scared to see my mood change them but I never do that. My mood only changes when I see the one who did change my mood.

We just tied a game because of a stupid reason. Clay. What was his reason for even doing that? We were about to win that damn game not until what he just did. He got at least nine points for the game and I got ten. Was it because of that? Because I got more point—I can never understand him and I will never understand him. But neither of us is planning on understanding each other.

I am on my way to my car. I press the keys of my Rolls Royce and saw the statue rise up in front. I sigh and place my palm on the handle even if the door was already moving by itself. I sling my bag into my hand and throw it to the back of the car as it bounced on the seats. I sigh and hop in the door but I see a familiar face in the corner of my eyes.

I see Clay who is on his way to his gray Audi car. He looks down, sad and guilt is in him and I could see it. He hops in the car and throws his bag to his side and sighs running his hands through his hair. I see him raise an eyebrow looking to his left and saw me staring at him like a creep. "Well fuck" I say glaring back at the wheel in front of me.

I keep cursing under my breath mumbling words of annoyance and embarrassment. I start the car inside as I check the fuel to see if it was full. It was full so I only sigh and press my hand against the wheel in a three o'clock position. I click on the mirror above me and use it to watch Clay who was starting his car. He didn't seem to mind me or maybe he didn't see me so I assume that and sigh.

I wait. Wait until he first exits the large parking lot with his gray Audi that has light blue lights. A loud car sound booms through the parking lot as he drives outside down to the car slide. I try not to look in his direction so I wouldn't look like a creep as he then slowly disappears.

I sigh and push my head against the seat behind me. "My God" I breath, "Almost got caught. That's stupid" I say running my hands through my hair.

I close my eyes shut, "Farow" I say. Farow is the robot who I normally talk to in my car. He brings me to everywhere I wish and order the things that I would need. He is also the robot that sometimes controls my room other than Alexa who just controls the bathroom.

"Send me home. I'm too tired to drive right now" I order the robot that let put a ding sound, "Yes Sir, destination. Florida Asport Condo," it says the exact location to where we are supposed to be headed as it starts the car reversing it.

I sigh leaning my elbows against the window with my chin against my palms staring as the sunlight starts to become visible when the car starts to drive outside. However, the sun isn't that visible as it is slowly going down to the edge of the land that I could see. When the sky becomes dark—enough to show the stars and the moon.

I am glaring outside the window. Watching as Farow drives carefully yet fast passing through cars that are driving. I look to the sky and see almost the night sky and the faint moonlight that lights up the place. There were also flying jets everywhere in the sky in a constant speed changing acceleration when there is one passing them.

When I was a kid. I always wonder how Jets, and planes fly. How they never crash into one another like cars. But as I grow older, I realized that there was also air traffic like traffic in the streets. We are now driving on the sky highway where the speed is always constant.