Chapter 1

·.¸¸.· George ·.¸¸.·

In high school movies, series, or whatever they call it. I see where the main actor wakes up early in the morning all glad. Their whole body immediately feels energetic, they toss their comforters to their feet and let out a big yawn all happy. They smile grinning widely as they go to their bathrooms.

They brush their teeth carefully while looking at themselves in the mirror where they can see their white clean teeth and admire their looks. Then they go take their nice hot shower then go downstairs sometimes they even slide down there using their skateboards. They greet their mom and dad or maybe even aunties and uncles.

It sometimes annoys me when there's a huge pile of breakfast in front of them then they see the bus stop in front of their house. When they kiss their parents' goodbyes on the cheek and wave only eating one bite of the food.

NO. Those are only just in the movies. Back in reality

I wake up in the morning all groggy. I feel like shit. My first thoughts are, Why am I still alive? My head is killing me like I've been shot in every part of my body by a bullet at the speed of light. I'm awake; I can hear; I can feel but I can't move my body. It's not like I couldn't move my body it's just I don't want to move my body.

I wish I could just go back to sleep but my mom would legit punt me across the universe with one kick. My mom is nice and so is my dad. However, they're strict when it comes to my behavior. I get annoyed easily and never care for the world. They think I'm depressed but I'm not. Still, they love me, don't get me wrong I do too but sometimes I just despise them.

They always tell me: "Go to school early, Fix your schedule" blah blah. The thing is they don't know my high school life, and I'm not planning on telling them anytime soon about it.

I groan shutting my eyes harshly even if it was already closed. I kick the comforters sending them flying to the air and bend my head and whole body over where I could now sit. I stretch my arms to the air; immediately I felt the cold air from the air conditioner collide with my skin. I shiver and think that I want to go back to sleep.

I roll my eyes and push the comforters away from my naked body. I never sleep with clothes on other than my boxers. Here in Florida, it's hot and America sucks. Part of me wants to go back to London but I already made friends here so too bad for me I guess. When I was young about ten years old. My parents decided to move to Florida for their company that I have no interest in whatsoever.

I'm barefoot as I touch the cold marble floor making me shiver. The reflection of the light is shining in my eyes as I look below me because of how smooth the floor is. My eyes flutter as I walk through my large bedroom.

My room was huge. Smooth white walls were attached surrounding me like I'm in prison. In the middle of the room above, a chandelier was attached made out of many pure clear crystals that came from the mountains. Electric lights were hidden in them, and couldn't be seen. Except for the shine that it gave to lighten up the room.

The wall that the headboard against in of my bed was painted dark gray and there was a large mirror on top. Sometimes I worry that the mirror might fall to my face while I'm sleeping. But I wouldn't really complain when I end up in the hospital. Beside my bed both left and right were two crystal lamps almost the same as the chandelier just smaller versions were attached against the wall.