Chapter 4

·.¸¸.· George ·.¸¸.·

Anger is like flowing water; it flows through the river making small waves crashing through the shore of the ocean. It's like what I am feeling right now. This emotion is currently flowing through my veins circulating throughout my body making the veins on my arms and hands show because my fists are clenched hard as I stare directly at the blond in front of me.

He is six feet one—an inch taller than me so he basically has no advantage against me. I am more popular than him yet we almost share the same characteristics. He is the only one in their friend group who I hate. I don't hate the other two in fact I sometimes enjoy their company and they do too when it comes to me.

But when I see that one in the middle. I fucking lose my mind. And I don't mean that kind of lose my mind. The type of losing my mind where I fall in love with some popular blond dude. No, I'm not even gay and if I was I won't give a fuck about him. I'd rather date those girls who keep clinging to me rather than him.

I laugh at him annoyed as I scoff standing up from my seat looking at him in the eyes as I am shooting daggers straight into his face. I can smell the tension between us. But it was only two emotions. Hatred and annoyance.

The only thing we could probably agree on is that we hate each other. We agree to disagree. "Fuck off. Who are you to come here to my private room? This is my property. How did you even get here? Did you hack into the system again?" I spat words of anger directed at his face as I keep my eyes on him.

I hear my friend Bad mumble a small language under his breath but I only roll my eyes as I keep my eyes on him. I notice what he was wearing for today He is wearing a plain gray sweater, slightly loose plain brown jeans, and a belt strap again to keep it tightened. He also has a black apple watch strap against his wrists and wearing plain black business shoes.

I'm not going to lie; his choice of clothes today is kind of nice as usual still I have a better taste in clothes. But I'm not going to tell him my thoughts and will keep them to myself. I won't let myself act stupid in front of him, his friends, and my friends.

We have hated each other ever since we both started senior high school. It started when we both were walking through the halls to the cafeteria. We knew each other very well at that time and we were already popular but we didn't mind each other's presence. Not until that day. "Oops", I remember he sarcastically muttered when he spilled water everywhere on my shoes.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled, at that time I was stupid. I thought we were supposed to be in good condition but apparently, we weren't. "Chill dude It's supposed to be a harmless joke" I heard him call out to me while he was laughing. I remembered when I told him how that was supposed to be a harmless joke.

His friends also thought it wasn't funny that I could sense it. He thinks he's cool doing it but the truth is it isn't. I know I can't threaten him to tell him what he did to the principal knowing he is heavily respected the same way the principal does also to me. So there was nothing I can do but just be annoyed at him.

I remember when he tried to be friends with me but I immediately declined. "You ask me? To be friends with you right after you did that? Are you nuts?!" I remembered when I yelled directly to his face with unmasked anger. It really felt good when I saw his whole body flinch quietly when I did that.

Right after when I said that he said a simple and dry "Yes" that just made my blood boil to its peak right when it reaches the temperature was cold as Neptune and hot as the stars combined. At that exact moment, I just stepped on his foot which made him grunt in pain slightly but more angry at me. That was the time war started between us.