Chapter 27

It was now the day before the gala and I needed to go buy some suits as my mom had requested. She hired a professional assistant to accompany me to go to the mall. I tried so fucking hard to beg her not to do that but she refused and said her magical words. "Your sense of style is hideous son. That's why" I mumbled under my breath mocking her.

My assistant's name was Asuka and she was also Japanese that understands English very well and even sounds American. She was a top designer in the world that's why my mom picked her. She's very quiet but also panics a lot when it comes to being late and stuff.

Time check, it was one o'clock in the afternoon and we were on our way to the mall. "Sir George you're mom requested-" Asuka said but I just rolled my eyes raising my hand.

"I get it, I get it. You'll be picking my suit and outfit. No need to repeat that for the fifth time. Go back to driving" I mumbled under my breath looking at the mirror to see Asuka nod.

We arrived at the mall after passing down many highways. One step outside I felt the warm breeze wash over my skin. I saw Asuka lock the door to my car and fixed her dark blue suit, "This way" She said pointing her hands to the entrance of the mall. I roll my eyes nodding as I follow her to the mall.

We both entered the mall after getting checked on and I just followed Asuka. I looked around and I noticed that there were a lot of people that are trying some suits and dresses in the stores already. "About how many people are going to attend the gala?" I asked Asuka.

"It is estimated that there will be at least five hundred people or more in the gala," she says as I nod. She speaks like a robot, I thought cringing a little. After some walking, we both arrived at an eleven. She presses the up button and the door immediately opens. We both enter the elevator and the door immediately closes.

I gaze at Asuka and she just stares at the buttons mindlessly. "Weirdo" I mumble under my breath quietly as I lean against the wall with my arms crossed.

I look at the sign checking what floor we were on now but we stopped at floor two. I sigh glaring at the door that opened and saw Clay enter. He looked at me and smirked, "Oh looky, someone's here in the same elevator as me now" he chuckles taking a step forward but he was blocked by Asuka's hands.

Clay turned to glare at her, "And who you may be?" He asked raising an eyebrow as the elevator behind him closes.

Asuka remains calm, "I am Asuka. Sir George's assistant requested by her mother Miss Evilyn," she said simply.

I saw Clay roll his eyes, "That doesn't give you the right to block me" he said placing his hand on Asuka's arm but Asuka shoved his hand back to him making Clay gasp as if he was offended.

"I suggest backing away from Sir George. I'm a black belt in martial arts and I could cut your neck off like a simple brick that I can cut to pieces simply. Please back off" She said remaining focused on the buttons.

I sighed shaking my head, "Asuka it's fine. Let him" I shrug as I see her nod lowering her hand quickly. Clay rolled his eyes going to the other side of the elevator glaring daggers at Asuka.

"Why are you here," I ask him annoyed.

He looked at me smiling slyly, "I'll need a suit for the gala tomorrow. You?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes looking away, "About the same reason" I shrug rolling my eyes.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

We arrived at the designer shop and turns out Clay was also going here to test out some new suits. I and Asuka were both in the private room together with some other employees in suits. Two employees were holding two suits each and they placed them on the stand beside then left the room.