Chapter 32

I was already in the sky above the clouds with my Death Demon jet with Dream to my left. I was gripping my steering wheel in a nine and three o'clock formation. I press the screen in front of me looking at the map laid on the hologram.

Both of us were halfway to the destination land that we'll use as our airport. The speed of our jets was at its lowest since both of us didn't want to rush it first. I close the hologram and sigh leaning against the chair. I press the button on my headset to speak to the people back in the headquarters.

"How long until we get there?" I ask Bad who instantly responded.

"With the speed, you two are using just about fifteen minutes," He said as I nod as he could see me. I glare to my left and saw Dream in his jet looking at his phone mindlessly. I sigh pressing the autopilot button and lean against my chair lazily and watch as we flew across the sky.

About fifteen minutes later, we arrived at our destination close to the white house of the president. The jets landed on a flat area with no people around like a spaceship. I pressed the white button and saw my jet get turned into a two-wheel black motorcycle.

I gazed at the mirror beside me and saw a white helmet with thin blue lines on the sides. I take the helmet and place it over my head clipping it. I gazed at Dream and saw him do the same with his helmet. We both nodded and started the engines of the motorcycle then started driving to the white house.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

We both arrived at the white house and we hit our motorcycle. I was wearing a bodyguard suit and so was Dream to disguise ourselves. "ID?" The guard with a gun asked us and we just showed our IDs. He nods and backs away making us pass.

I glanced at the stage as I was walking and saw the president Philza about to make a speech. I take a deep breath and then stopped walking when I reached my destination now on behind the stage where I still could see the president.

"404, Dream remember that the President is the most important human being here in the country. Without him, everything will turn into a catastrophe. Stay Alert in your surroundings" I heard Wilbur say on my piercing. I glare at Dream and saw him shake his head sternly.

"Greeting people of the United States of America!" President Philza then spoke. He started speaking about some politics and things that I couldn't understand since I was keeping my focus on the surroundings.

"Nothing is happening" I mumble under my breath.

"It's going to fucking happen just wait-" Dream muttered under his breath slightly annoyed. He got cut off by a few gunshots flying.

"You fucking jinxed it" I mumble looking around and seeing the bodyguards come rushing towards the president. Everyone was screaming and crying out in pain in horror. Sounds of sirens came rushing in and the atmosphere became loud and noisy.

I quickly made my way behind the stage together with Dream and changed into our suits. "Creature Creation" I mumble under my breath quickly summoning aurora as an eagle. "Go fly through the sky. Find the shooters and which direction" I told her and made her fly to the sky.

I look at Dream, "Let's split up" he said, "You go protect the president with your Force Field Generation. I'll start knocking out some of the shooters and maybe save some civilians" He mumbled as I nodded quickly making my way towards the president.

I saw most of the guards who were protecting him knocked out now and he was now alone. I jerked my head to the side and saw a bullet come flying. "Shit" I mumble and quickly make a forcefield in front of the president protecting him from the bullet.