14 | Chapter Fourten

»--•--«

ACT ONE

Chapter Fourteen

»--•--«

»--•--«

'Where a dress is chosen'

»--•--«

IT'S THE MORNING OF DRESS SHOPPING AND AN AWKWARDNESS pulsates through the air. Louise and Luca's intimate actions yesterday having been brushed under the carpet, neither of them knowing what to do about the sudden reach and need for one another. So as Louise reaches the bottom of the stairs, turning the corner as she sees Luca putting on his coat and hat, she can't help but feel slightly on edge.

"You're up early." He tells her, furrowing his eyebrows as he watches her pull her black robe more securely around her.

"Is it a crime to be slightly excited?" She softly replies, sending him a small smile, feeling slightly on edge as she tiptoes down the hallway.

Truth be told Louise is excited, I mean who wouldn't be? She's about to go shopping for her wedding dress and although her new marriage isn't how she planned, she has a feeling of safety, a feeling that it may just turn out okay.

"You're exited?" He smirks, following her into the kitchen, leaning on his elbows on the island counter as she waltzes around it.

"Mhm." She hums, completely oblivious to the fact that he's watching her, an amused but small smile on his lips and a tiny twinkle of adoration in his eyes.

"It is going to be white isn't it?" Luca asks, slightly fearful that his new wife may be 'damaged' of some sorts.

"No, Luca I thought I'd turn up in red." She grins at him, her comment obviously being sarcastic as she turns around, however then struggling to grab something out of the cupboard. "Don't just watch, help me!" She shrieks slightly, laughing quietly as Luca rolls his eyes before finally standing up.

She moves out of the way and allows him to grab down a bowl, she takes it thankfully before yet again walking about.

Somethings different this morning as Luca's eyes follow her every move as if glued to her. She has a sort of bounce in her step, a meaning behind her little smile and some enthusiasm in her voice, a happiness and content like manner about her. Whatever it is Luca finds himself wanting to stay here, leaning against the counter watching her. Watching her seem so happy and feather like as she practically skips around the kitchen, her bright eyes glimmering just how they did when he had first met her, even as she cried.