09 | Chapter Nine

»--•--«

ACT ONE

Chapter Nine

»--•--«

»--•--«

'where serious conversations are held'

»--•--«

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME SOONER?" She shouts, furious that the information had been kept from her, Audrey slowly fading away, leaving the two alone.

"Aunt Polly wasn't too happy 'bout it." Luca shrugs now putting his coat back on.

"Now where are ya bloody going?"

"Out."

"Bastard." She says under her breath, her eyes like guns waiting to fire, blazing with fury.

"Me? I'm the bastard, hm? Bambola, without this little idea of mine you would be burying the rest of you're family in a few months." He spits, teeth gritted.

"When did you think of it?" An almost sobbing Louise asks.

He sighs.

"Could I have saved him Luca?" Her bottom lip now trembling as she stands in his sitting room.

"No. John had to die." He tells her harshly before he walks out of the door.

"Where are you going!?" She persists following him out of the door and back into the night as he strides up to the car. "Luca answer me." She angrily cries, her hands clenching into fists as her tear filled eyes watch him come to a stop, turning to her.

"I don't have to do anything for you." His voice shoots through the air loudly like a bullet, causing more tears to flow down her cold cheeks at his abrupt outburst.

Louise stays silent, gulping silently as she watches him stand there, his face unfazed and bored, numb almost.

"I want to know in a week," he tells her, coming closer as his finger strokes her jawline. "After that, start shopping for a few more black dresses, I'd be quick about it too bambola."

"You can't use a nickname and a death threat in the same sentence." She whispers, his expression still blank.

"I just did, Bambola. I just fucking did." He shrugs again, lifting his gaze from her jaw to her eyes as she shakes her head, disgusted by him. Luca tilts his head in an unbothered gesture, wiping away a few of her tears before walking away, disappearing down the path and out of Louise's sight.

»--•--«

"Come on then, Tom get on with it." Arthur spits impatiently, shifting in the uncomfortable chairs of Michael's hospital room.