00 | past

»--•--«

PAST

»--•--«

»--•--«

'Where the two meet first, all those many years ago.'

»--•--«

"OI, PICKY."

A VOICE CALLED FROM BEHIND THE youngest female Shelby as she sat bored and frustrated in her class. Louise Shelby turned around, a disgusted look on her otherwise angelic face.

"The insult's Pikey, if you're gonna call me it atleast say it right ya twat." She calmly replied, resembling the composure of her second eldest brother.

"You little b-"

"Mr Hartridge is there a reason you are speaking in my class?" Mrs Changretta called from the front, staring daggers into the boy that had just insulted Louise mainly for the reason that he had interrupted her lesson.

"No Mrs Changretta." He rudely spitted, a fierce look upon his face as he fiddled with his pencil, a few of his mates sniggering before he turned to look at them, silencing them.

"Then quiet." After raising an authoritative brow at the 15 year old boy, she turned back around, scribbling away on the blackboard as the children attempted to keep up.

"Oi." Paul Hartridge whispered again, trying to catch the young girls attention.

"For crying out loud," Louise cursed under her breath as she turned to face him once more. "What?"

"Meet me at break."

"Oh yeah that's very likely." She rolled her eyes sarcastically as she turned back around, continuing to write.

"I mean it."

»--•--«

"Pikey!" Paul shouted across the playground, a malicious look on his face. Louise ignored him, lent against the school gates as she looked out towards the small woodlands inside of the schools' property, usually used for treats or PE.

"I'm speaking to you." He hollered once again as he reached her, a few other boys behind him as he strutted over to her.

"Believe me I know." Speaking to herself, Louise complained, considering the two's friendship had never been tip top or welcomed any kindness whatsoever.