04 | Chapter Four

»--•--«

ACT ONE

Chapter Four

»--•--«

»--•--«

'where sibling love and humour shines bright'

»--•--«

WITH ONE ARM STRETCHED AROUND AN EXTREMELY DRUNK ATHUR, Louise and her eldest brother clumsily burst into the doors of her Watery Lane home.

"Bastard." Arthur curses under his breath as he accidentally knocks his knee on the door frame upon entering.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Louise chuckles slightly, still trying to drag him in.

"I didn't do it on purpose ya fuckin' muppet." He laughs back, the deep sound echoing through the hallway a bit too loudly.

"Shhhhhh." Louise's hushes him, slapping him gently around the back of the head, the small impact being effective enough for him to fall forwards, crashing onto the floor of the hallway, taking Louise down with him.

"Arthur for fuck sake." Louise howls with laughter, sitting up next to her brother who just continues to hysterically giggle on the floor.

"Shut the fuck up." A moody Finn calls as he quietly comes down the stairs.

"Shush Finn you're being to loud." Arthur says sternly before turning back to face Louise, the pair yet again bursting into laughter.

"The fuck's going?" Polly enquires from her bedroom door, still half asleep as she stands slightly shivering from the temperature.

"These two are pissed." Finn spits, gesturing to his older siblings, one lying on the floor completely possessed with laughter, the other sat up, grinning at her brothers as small chuckles leave her lips.

"I'm not pissed, it's Arthur." Louise argues between hums, an attempt to stop laughing before she has to face her aunt's bark.

"The fuck are you blaming it all on me for?" He asks amusingly, lifting up his head as his hair falls down infront.

"Looks like you had a marvellous time, eh?" Tommy says, his tone sounding fed up but in an entertained way. Stood in the doorway of the hall, he leans against the frame, arms crossed as he looks at his siblings, a small smile
creeping onto his face at the sight.

"Fuckin' brilliant, Tom." Arthur nods in all seriousness, eyes closed as he sways in his unstable position of being up on his elbows, leaning his head back all the way so that he can see his brother.

"I'm afraid Miss Miller wasn't there." Louise tells him, her face having a rather healthy and happy glow to it, Arthur distracting her from all her worries.