Chapter 7 - Noble Vs Plebeian

Hello my fellow readers, here's the new chapter for my book. I know it's been some time since my last chapter but I am starting to have less and less time for myself now. I am now looking for a college to join so it might get more busy for me so if there is a delay in the update I hope you understand.

Also, I had just reached rank 52 and upgraded my traveller Aether to level 90 and Amber to level 85. I also managed to get Yelan as well! Overall I'm happy right now.

Also, good luck to anyone who is rolling on this banner and hope you get your desired characters.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.
----------------------------------------------
"You can't be serious Varka! I can't fight her, she's absurdly strong and also more experienced than me!" I yelled at Varka throwing formalities to the wind as I was in a difficult situation.

Right now, me, Varka, Amber and Noelle were the only one's in the office. Eula had decided to get ready for the duel between the two of us. She had also glared and threatened me before going as well.

"I don't think you have a choice. As far as I have known Eula, she's not one to let things like this go easily. Especially if it's something like this." Varka said to me in a lax tone which was really pissing me off.

"But that doesn't mean that you can make us fight each other! She has been in the knights for far longer than I have and she most definitely has the skill! She'll practically destroy me! Figuratively and maybe literally as well!" I yelled at him with a scared look.

"I'm sorry but this is the best I can do. Unless you want Eula to pick something for you." Varka said to me with a sigh.

Oh come on! Can't you do something! I'm literally scared for my life here so I can't be as lax as you! Not to mention she's one of the captain's of the knights as well!

I grabbed my head in frustration as I sat on the chair in front of the Grandmaster's desk. Then I felt a hand on my left shoulder and looked and saw Amber who was looking at me with a worried look.

"I'm sorry Luciel. Eula isn't a bad person, but she wouldn't just stand and let something like that go easily." Amber said with a sad look.

I sighed once more and slumped in my chair. I looked and glared at Varka who saw it and just smiled at me. I seriously wanted to throw something at his face now.

Is this guy doing it on purpose? Maybe he doesn't trust me fully and want's to see if I'm capable of fighting? Well, if that's what he thinks then he is going to get disappointed cause I have no fighting capabilities whatsoever.

I then sighed and shook my head and stood up from my chair and looked at Varka.

"I'll go and get ready." I said as I proceeded to walk away from him.

I left the office and closed the door. But it was opened again and Amber and Noelle came out of the office. I turned and looked at them.

"So, do you guys know where me and Eula are supposed to fight?" I asked the two.

I mean seriously, I just arrived in Mondstadt a few days ago. There's no way I will know it's full layout on day one.

"Yeah, follow me." Amber said as she started to walk ahead of me.

I walked behind her as Noelle walked beside me. I glanced at her for a split second before focusing my attention onto Amber who was walking in front of me. We then exited the knights headquarters and I followed Amber with Noelle. After walking for some time we reached the place.