Epilogue

Thea's POV

"What are you making?" I heard a voice curiously asked from beside me, the owners eyes looking at the mess I had made on the kitchen countertop with flour.

"Cookies— because the ones I bought tasted so bad that it motivated me to learn today how to bake some." I replied, pointing at the trash bucket with my finger and pausing the YouTube video which was playing on my now-covered-in-flour phone. Sunghoon waddled towards the trash can and peeked into it, his face scrunching up seconds after.

"You bought oatmeal and raisins flavour?!" He asked, his expression telling me that he was trying very hard not to gag. "No wonder you hated it."

I burst out laughing, shaking my head at my boyfriend's words.

"If made properly, they taste pretty good." I said, softly patting his cheek before I realised my hands were literally coated with flour and butter. His eyes widened as he cursed under his breath, followed by dipping his hand in the bowl and smearing the mixture across my cheeks.

Laughter spilled forth his lips as he saw me keep away the bowl, worried about the fact that if this goes on, there would be no mixture to bake and rather we would have to bake our faces and eat the cookies off of them.

"You stinking piece of—" I muttered playfully, grabbing a handful of flour out of the bag and blowing it up on his face. He stood there in shock looking like a white-faced ghost while I literally split my sides open laughing.

"Agent Rivera, you are going to regret this!" Sunghoon whisper-shouted which literally made me run for my dear life with him on my heels.

"Stop Sunghoon! You are ruining the entire house!" I managed to yell through my laughter, jumping over a couch and making my way to the corner of the living room while he ran after me, one of his fist full of flour.

"You started it!" He replied, slowing down in his tracks after seeing me stand in the corner, catching my breath.

"It was an accident." I explained, while he inched towards me with his hand full of flour raised in a position to attack. I looked to my side and saw a vase full of flowers kept on the table, giving me an idea.

I picked up a red flower out of the lot— let's just call it a 'flower' because I don't know my botany— and sat down on my knees, offering it to Sunghoon.

"My love!" I exclaimed dramatically, pretending to be some desperate love bird in those soap operas who was trying to impress their lover. "Consider this flower as my love and accept it— for I have nothing left in this world apart from you." I added, pretending to cry out of joy after being able to talk to my 'amazingly awesome and insanely handsome soap opera type' crush like that.

When I tell you that man was so confused— poor guy looked like he just witnessed an alien throw it back like a pro.

Well, luckily my plan was working because he accidently opened his fist and spilled all the flour on the floor. 

Mission accomplished, ha!

"Lady you good?" He asked, taking the flower from me and staring at it as if he was expecting some hidden message.

"I'm awesome, especially after seeing you forgot the purpose you were chasing after me." I replied quickly in my normal tone without any exaggeration unlike before and walked away. I heard him facepalm from behind me, while I grabbed a towel and wiped my face and hands clean.

"I see how it is..." He said with a solemn tone, walking into the bathroom. I chuckled to myself and went back to my work. After a couple of minutes, I herd footsteps approach towards me, making me look up only to see Sunghoon standing beside me.