50 | rapunzel vibes

Heeseung's POV

"Not me getting major Rapunzel vibes right now." Jayoung commented, swinging the pan in the air while pretending she was hitting someone's head. I chuckled at her statement, glancing at my side for a second to see her staring at the pan as if it was a new weapon created by her.

"Alright, Rapunzel. Put that down for now before you accidently hit me" I said, my eyes lingering on her before going back to the computer screen.

"That's a great idea!" Jayoung said, aiming the burnt pan at me. "I'll call you Flynn Rider then." She added, grinning from ear to ear.

I swear to god this overgrown child-

"Jayoung, those two lovebirds need me right now. I don't think getting hit by that and passing out at this time is a good idea." I stated, pointing my index finger at the object she was holding. She nodded, keeping down the pan on the mattress beside her and sat quietly looking at me while I resumed doing my work.

Ten minutes or so passed away in silence, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

I cursed under my breath as I looked up from the screen, Jayoung standing up instantly in surprise.

"I can't get up right now until I see the loading screen—" I began, but she cut me off by waving her hand dismissively at me.

"I'll get it, don't worry." She said, picking up her weapon, also known as the infamous burnt pan, and began tiptoeing towards the door. I was immersed in continuing my part of the plan when I heard the sound of the door being opened, followed by a male screaming for his dear life.

"Goodness gracious! Keep that fucking pan down!" I heard a familiar male shout from the door, his voice giving away that the poor soul was probably terrified after seeing Jayoung welcome him with a pan in her hand which was probably raised at him.

"Oh— so it's you. You shouldn't have worn that mask." I heard Jayoung say quietly, realisation dawning upon her that the visitor was just Jake, and not some crook who was determine to catch hold of our necks.

"Keep that pan aside— I don't trust you." I heard him say wearily, making me laugh at their conversation. "Where's the trio?" He asked her, probably wondering as to why she had opened the door.

"Heeseung's inside. The other two are out." She said, after which I heard hurried footsteps approaching towards me, only to reveal a very distraught male enter the room, his light brown coat sitting weird on his white shirt, giving away that he had come here in such hurry that his clothes had got messed up on the way.

"Heeseung, why are two men following me?"

Thea's POV

As soon as I ended the call with Heeseung, I got the borrowed gun ready in my hand since I had heard some voices nearby during my conversation with the latter.

Forty five minutes after which we get our asses out of here- not bad. Hopefully we can make it out of here till that time.

I had pressed my ears against the door of the office, wondering whether someone was outside.

"I bet he has brought Agent Rivera with him though he denies it." I heard a male speak, slightly breathless. Perhaps they have been jogging around the entire perimeter in order to find me.

"She has to be somewhere here. The CCTV cameras here are showing a black screen. Maybe she has manipulated them." A female spoke, his voice hushed cautiously so that I won't be able to hear her.

Hah, losers. They don't know how useful chewing gums can be.

I waited for a couple of minutes and when I couldn't any sort of voices or footsteps anymore, I opened the door slightly, slipping out of the room.

After jogging around for a few moments, I walked into the cafeteria which was surprisingly barren.

I looked around curiously, feeling a tingling sensation on the back of my neck, my gut telling me something wasn't right.

I was about to exit the place when I heard something heavy drop on the floor in distance.

Of course, I was already spotted.

"Dang, you guys suck at hide and seek." I announced, the situation somehow making me laugh.

"The only thing matters is you are surrounded, Rivera." I heard Jessica speak from behind me, her blonde hair tied into a tight ponytail, two guns strapped on her belt. I rolled my eyes and looked around to see three more men surrounding us, all of them working with the criminals expect one.

"All four of you verses little ol' me?" I asked her innocently, scratching my chin and pretending to be thinking about the odds.

"Unless you bring yourself in, like your stupid partner." She replied, tilting her head slightly as she looked at me with cold contempt.

"You wish, bitch." I said, which made all four of them charge at me. The first male tried to punch me but I dodged it in time, hitting his chest and pushing him away harshly which made him collapse onto some chairs.

The good agent out of the entire lot came up on me from behind, a chair on his hand to hit me. I ducked low, the chair in his hand hitting Jessica's head, causing her to stagger behind in pain, her hand covering the injured area.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed, standing back up straight and kicking one of the bad agents on his face, which made the latter fall down on the ground, groaning in pain.

I saw Jessica walk towards me with the intention of attacking me, her hand swinging at my face. I moved aside and avoided her fist, which made her even more angry than she already was because of getting hit by the chair by one of her own men.

And when I tell you anger blinds people, you better believe it.

Her actions weren't that quick, since her entire focus was on the strength of her attacks.

Taking this as an opportunity, I stretched out my leg and kicked her in her shin swiftly, making her fall down on the floor with a thud.

Unfortunately, even before I could sigh in victory the good guy—now bad — tazed me from behind, electric shockwaves flowing through my body which made me collapse on the ground.

I saw him tower over me and put handcuffs behind my back, heaving my body up to make me stand on my feet.

"Let me take you to your friend, Agent Rivera."