Chapter One: The New Saiyan

Two years after Trunks warned everyone about the androids.

"Goku!" Chi-Chi screamed in pain.

"I'm coming!" He yelled back wishing he was training to fight the androids instead.

"Okay. Blankets, warm water, Gohan's with Piccolo. I think we're good."

"Ahhhh! Hurry!" Chi-Chi shrieked.

"I'm coming!" Goku yelled scared and nervous.

As he walks in the room, he cannot help but pour sweat. He called a doctor and even Bulma hoping she would be able to help, but she did not answer.

"Goku. Come here." Chi-Chi said while she felt a contraction coming.

"What is it Chi-Chi?" He said confused about the whole situation despite going through it before.

"Did you call a doctor?"

"Yes. He's on his way."

She starts to scream.

"We have no time Goku. You have to do it."

"ME!!" Goku shouts shocked.

"Yes!" She screamed once again in pain.

Goku agrees to help. And finally, after two hours of pain and screaming and two more hours of pushing, the baby is here.

"Oh Goku, she's beautiful." Chi-Chi said with tears in her eyes.

"She is Chi-Chi, just like you."

Just then, the front door opens 

"Dad I'm home and there is some guy out here looking for you!" Gohan shouted.

"Bring him and come here!" Goku shouted in response.

Gohan leads the man into his parent's room. As he walks in, he is shocked to see bloody blankets, towels, and sheets. And as he looks up at his mother and father, he sees his mother soaked in sweat and his father's shirt and hands covered in blood as well. As he looks closer, he sees his mother holding something wrapped in in a small blanket that is not bloody.

"What happened?" Gohan said worried.

"Well, I suppose my services are not needed." The stranger said.

"No, I don't think they are." Chi-Chi said staring into the blanket.

"Okay" The man said.

"Sorry for wasting your time." Goku said excited.

"No problem." The man said in an understanding voice. "Goodbye and congratulations." He said leaving the house.

"Thank you." Chi-Chi said finally looking up from the blanket.

"What is going on!" Gohan shouted not understanding anything.

"Gohan." Goku said patting the spot in between him and Chi-Chi.

Gohan went and sat where Goku patted on the bed. He looked into the blanket that Chi-Chi was holding. It was a baby.

"You had the baby?" Gohan asked.

"Yes. This is your sister." Chi-Chi answered.

"What is her name?" Gohan asked.

They sat there for a moment before answering that she didn't have one. They all sat and thought about it for a while.

Then Gohan and Chi-Chi spouted out names.

"Go-Chi!"

"Kakria!"

"Golia!"

"Pan!"

"Dai-Chi!"

After about thirty names from Gohan and Chi-Chi, Goku finally interrupted.

"How about Gine?"

Both Chi-Chi and Gohan quieted down. They stared at Goku for a moment. After what seemed like ten minutes of silence, they both asked him to repeat.

"I said how about Gine?"

After he said that the baby started laughing. So, they decided on Gine.

"Goku where did you hear that name?" Chi-Chi asked

"Well, I don't know. After hearing all of the names that both of you said, I heard a deep voice say Gine." He replied.

"Do you mean there's someone here!?" Chi-Chi said, worried.

"No. I heard it in my head." Goku explained pointing to his head.

Chi-Chi was still concerned but she loved it and so that is what they decided to call her.