Question 9

Okay hear me out. Tests and assignments suck. And i have a tonne to do. How about I just gLet's get on with it. How about I just give u as much as I've written right now, and i'll update this chapter bit by bit, when i can. Cool?

Also, anyone else watch the 100?

And Please dont hate me :(

... Hope you Enjoy. Included picture of Stella.

~~~

How long have you been together?

~~~

".... 3 years?"

~~~

I felt weird as Brayden had snaked his arm around my waist and held me close to him, showing Stella how 'valid' our relationship was. I pretended to be Anita, although reluctantly, because I felt like I owed him that, as his friend. Stella's eyes glowed with rage as she'd talked to us, making it obvious she had more that just 'friendly feelings' for Brayden. When Brayden had finally recollected his phone, we almost dashed towards the elevator.

Another thing I'd noticed about Brayden's office, other than how massive and well-furnished it was, was that word spread really fast. Before either of us knew, people were congratulating us, asking us to tell them how we met. My eyes would roam over to Brayden's, silently debating whose turn it was to make up another fake story. It wasn't until we were in his car that I'd let out a breath I never knew I was holding to begin with.

"I'm so sorry" were the first words that poured out of his mouth as we buckled into his car. I looked over at him, a slow smile spreading on my face. Yes, that whole ordeal was immensely annoying, but I had fun, oddly enough. Before I knew it, I was laughing, and Brayden had joined in.

"We met in a barn?" I choked out, referencing the crazy story Brayden had told his co-workers.

"Because you were a horse whisperer?" He laughed, nodding.

"I whispered to your heart" He responded. We were laughing until our bellies were hurting. I was clutching onto my stomach, my laughs coming out in breaths. As our laughing diminished, I sighed.

"That was fun"

"It really was" He said in agreement.

"Why did you use Anita? Why not my real name?" I asked.

"Believe me, you don't want someone like Stella on your back. She's a very possessive girl, and for some reason, she doesn't understand that I have no interest for her. If she knew who you really were, god i don't even want to think of the lengths she'd go to to stalk you down and question you for being with me. I wouldn't wish that sort of misfortune on my worst enemy"

The rest of the car ride back to my place was less silent. We talked and chuckled and talked some more.

"Thank you for the ride" I smiled as I got out of his car.

"No worries". I bid him goodbye before heading towards my front door, the keys jingling in my hand. I waited for his car to completely disappear from view before opening the from door to my house. I didn't really need him to realise exactly how messed up our family was.

I saw my mother's mop of brown hair, messy and unwashed, hanging over the end of the couch. Assuming she was asleep, I began to slowly creep past the living room, but a yelp stopped me. My eyes focused on the couch to see my disoriented mother trying to sit up. I watched her attempt a few times, before sighing and giving her a hand. She reeked of pure alcohol, and I held back a gag. Her green eyes seemed to try and focus on me, yet they couldn't even accomplish such simple task, indicating exactly how much she'd drunk.