-23- Take Advantage

They made it to the small beach and Bakugou got on the sand, walking back and curling his finger calling Kirishima in. For the first time Bakugou repeated Kirishima's call making the mer's instincts fly through the roof. He growled before pushing himself onto the sand and over to Bakugou. The blonde got on the sand, Kirishima getting on top of him grinning menacingly.

"Baku is being dangerous~" He purred before kissing his neck sloppily, Bakugou tilted his head back giving more space for Kirishima to suck and kiss.

"You liked that Kiri?" He asked with a slurred voice. The mer gave an enthusiastic nod, his grin only growing as he thought of what he was going to do to his mate. He apparently got lost in thought because he was brought back to reality when Bakugou repeated their call again, his senses heightening and focusing in on the man below him. "I learned it just for you, I knew you'd like it~" He purred out, eyes low and gaze glued onto the others face. Sero's words quickly crossed Kirishima's mind "try to not take advantage of him like this." He slightly lifted his body off the other, trying to combat his own desires.

"Baku. Don't want to take advantage." He stated, attempting to pull back even more, that was before his face was grabbed by a needy hand, pulling it down so it was a hair's distance from the blondes, hot breath fanning over his face.

"I already told you. You're not taking advantage of me. I want this... I want you~" He slurred out, the mer was stunned as he allowed himself to be rolled over. Bakugou was now sitting on top of him, staring down hungrily. He had a new found confidence, obviously brought on by the alcohol, and it fuelled him to do things he had never done before. "Now, be a good boy and sit up." Kirishima, now in a trance of obedience, raised himself onto his elbows and stared lovingly at the blonde. "Good~" He praised as his hand slipped through the red hair of the mer, gripping it and guiding his head towards his neck. Kirishima seemed to understand what he was non-verbally asking for, letting his jaw hang open and pressing open-mouthed kisses to the other, soaking in the slight whimpers and heaving breaths that came as a reward.

After a few minutes of kissing he felt his head being tugged back slightly. He looked up at the sultry face of his mate with his mouth left open, panting.

"Now, please get that pretty cock of yours out for me will you?~" He asked so politely, how could Kirishima deny such a request? He did as he was asked before trying to re-attach his mouth, wanting to place more hickeys and love bites but his head was yanked back by his hair causing a hiss to sound from his mouth. His head was then pushed down to a pert and delightfully pink nipple, his focus now changed he attached his mouth, gently toying with it with his teeth before beginning to suck and lick at it. Hearing the soft mewls coming from his almost human boyfriend. He felt him lean back and reach for the, now unsheathed, cock. After getting a good grip on it he felt the blonde slowly begin to stroke it, gently yet hard enough for it to cause a warm euphoria to spread through his body. He paused his licking for a moment to groan lowly around Bakugou's chest, his hips thrusting slightly. He pulled his lips off, looking at the swollen nipple and smiling, he noticed how lonely the other looked, turning his head to devote his attention to that one. Looking up as he rolled his between his tongue and teeth he watched as the blonde tilted his head back with a quiet moan, the hand supporting himself returning back to his hair causing him to sway and try to balance himself. Out of instinct Kirishima used a strong arm to steady his boyfriend, wrapping it around his lower back and securing his hand on his side, digging his nails in slightly.

"G-Good boy... feel nice~" The blonde purred out, burying the mer's head further into his chest. He felt oddly wetter down below, looser as well. After another minute of interchanged whimpers and moans Kirishima pulled his head back, a slim string of saliva still connecting his mouth to his nipple.

"Baku smells so good~ So much better now~ How he should smell during-" He was cut off by lips ramming on top of his, being sucked into a deep and passionate kiss as the pace of Bakugou's hand got faster, harder. He let out a short moan into the others mouth.

Bakugou was the first to pull away from the kiss, leaving them both panting and their bodies demanding more. He began to get off the mer's lap when the arm holding him up grips his hip harder and Kirishima lets out a low growl in warning.

"Don' worry Baby, we aren't done~ I just gotta get these shorts off~" He purred, the strong arm magically fell to the ground allowing the blonde to get off with ease.