-11- Are You Sure?

After a short period Ashido showed up on the beach, in front of everyone, the first person to notice her was Midoriya, he was instantly on high alert from there being a new person, he wrapped himself around Todoroki protectively trying to cover him the best he could, he hissed at the woman showing his displeasure making her chuckle.

"She's fine." Shinsou growled to the small mer, he calmed down a bit but still staid on edge around the new person, not knowing what she might do. Ashido plopped down on the sand and sighed.

"What are we doing today?" She asked with a quiet sigh.

"Not sure, we were just kinda bored I guess." Kaminari responded making Shinsou growl again.

"What did I say about you talking like that." He growled out, Kaminari, on the other hand, decided to have some fun. He tilted his head.

"Talking like what?" He asked cluelessly making Shinsou sigh. He grabbed Kaminari by his cheeks gently, pulling his face closer to him.

"You know exactly what I mean, keep acting like a brat and you'll get the punishment you deserve~" Shinsou whispered to him licking his lips seductively before pushing Kaminari's face away. He was burning red and speechless.

"I-" He stuttered out making Shinsou smirk.

"Alright buddy, I think you've gone too long without getting any action." Bakugou scoffs at Shinsou making him growl.

"Well no shit, my rut's coming soon." He said sarcastically, instantly snapping Kaminari out of his trance.

"Oh god, what?!" He shouted obviously worried.

"Yeah, mines coming in a few weeks I think? Kirishima's should be sooner anyways." He added, his voice dropping down low at the end he realized the issue.

"Kirishima and I have to go somewhere." He growled before pushing Kaminari off him, he lifted Bakugou off Kirishima and put him on the sand before trying his best to pull Kirishima into the water with him, Kirishima followed mindlessly seeming to understand what he needed. After they both sunk into the shallows Kaminari looked around the group.

"What just happened...?" Bakugou asked, dumbfounded.

"Not sure, they've been sneaking away a lot recently, maybe they're shacking up in secret!" Kaminari joked making Bakugou sigh.

"Now isn't the time for jokes, I'm really concerned for Kirishima, he's acting... weird... Being all aggressive and grumpy, sneaking away at night with Shinsou to go "hunting" when we have food for him here, Midoriya talking about what they were doing and him getting attacked, now Shinsou talking about ruts before pulling him away to "talk"... It's odd..." Bakugou thought aloud, trying to figure things out on his own.

"Maybe you should just ask Kirishima." Ashido suggests.

"He's lying to me I can tell, he probably won't tell me the truth if I ask him, but I can also tell whatever's going on is really bothering him..." The group went silent, then Midoriya spoke up.

"U-Umm... You can't tell Kirishima or Shinsou I said this... but yesterday night they went to see Jiro, she's a really smart mermaid but she doesn't talk to people for fun, they obviously had a question for her. When they left they were really discouraged, Kirishima even looked distressed which is not common for Alpha's, they only really do that when their Omega's or pups lives are in danger in any way..." He mumbled, Bakugou just catching it.

"So... you're saying this all involves me?" Bakugou asks making him nod.

"So this is about me, it probably relates to his heat since Shinsou pulled him away right after thinking about his heat... and he's talking to other mermaids about these things? What the fuck!" He shouted, running his hands through his hair.